August 16 Progress Update

Can we expect another Passive Skill Tree change in 0.9.12?
Gratz on the money raised !

So happy to see this game making progress and i hope it will even make more progress ! But i also think its natural because you people listen to community and deliver!

Eagerly waiting for the ACT3 and the much more goodies you creating for us , wanted to say thanks on my part for all your hard work and im sure all the guys that we are into PoE try to spread over to our friends!

Keep up the good work !

--gchatzip

Nice! Guess it will take a tad longer than we all wanted it to, but you are getting there steadily :) I am trying to recruit people though and now I am even out of beta keys while there is still some interest around ;)

About the graphic glitches, maybe your set of hardware is too limited and it manifests only on specific rigs? I regularily get glitches on merveil. Might be I can write some about this and capture the next time it happens. Also seems like glitches happen after crash and crash happens after desynch.
Last edited by Neikius on Aug 16, 2012, 5:12:43 AM
"
Hear7y wrote:
So the next patch is supposed to come in several weeks, meaning that Open Beta isn't really coming mid august, it's probably not even coming mid-september, is that right?

We announced a few weeks ago that we are entering Open Beta "latest this year" rather than in August.

"
KenshiD wrote:
Can we expect another Passive Skill Tree change in 0.9.12?

Yes
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks a lot for taking the time to keep us updated :)

Great progress, and congrats on the money raised. I cant wait to see what 9.12 brings of new experiences in PoE.

WIP: BM Dualist using bow.
Thanks for the update and congratulations on the money gathering.
I feel bad not being able to buy a support package...

Can't wait for the open beta to finally start playing this awesome game.

Thank you very much.
Muahahaha.
Awesome, can't wait for pvp and Act 3.It's going to be epic!
6 years is a long time, but the rewards could be huge. Of course there are rewards other than money, such as doing something you love.

Money is a double edged sword. Many moons ago, for reasons I will not discuss here, I came to the realization that money means nothing. Conversly, we all need it to survive.

Marketing is going to make or break GGG. It matters not if you have made the best game since pong, if no-one knows about it, they cannot try it. Word of mouth can only take you so far.

Spend momey on marketing, it works.

I also think you should open a small online store, similar to "Think-Geek" on Slashdot.org.

Off the top of my head....USB keys with POE logo, tee-shirts of course, coffee mugs, etc etc.

I think you could generate significant income from this with the added benifit of getting the name out there. Sure, the margins may not be high, but its also a form of marketing. Many of us would purchase gear I'm sure.

Well, anything I can think of, you've already thought of no doubt, and I am NOT in marketing (Sysadmin). Advertising works, else we wouldnt be so bombarded with it on a daily basis.

Cheers

Pete
Evil Sysadmin
"
Off the top of my head....USB keys with POE logo, tee-shirts of course, coffee mugs, etc etc

<3

Btw Ty for Info Chris ; ) !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info