August 16 Progress Update

"
Zinger86 wrote:
"
GarlicEater33 wrote:
Any information about the last character's wipe ?

Thanks

My impression was OB was the last character wipe. It is certainly what is being thrown around on forums and I thought I saw official GGG information saying so (albeit I can't remember for certain).

See you in Open Beta.

"
Chris wrote:
"
MrRedshark wrote:
So when is the last character wipe? 0.9.12? Or later?

0.10.0, when we deploy Open Beta.

Great job by GGG, I really love this game so far, I hope it will be successfull.
Last edited by MrLordCaptain on Aug 25, 2012, 4:02:14 PM
Congrats! Can;t wait!
sounds like a great time to update my donation ...
"What doesn't kill you simply makes you stranger." ~Trevor Goodchild
"
Zinger86 wrote:
"
GarlicEater33 wrote:
Any information about the last character's wipe ?

Thanks

My impression was OB was the last character wipe. It is certainly what is being thrown around on forums and I thought I saw official GGG information saying so (albeit I can't remember for certain).

See you in Open Beta.

Yea this was the last I heard aswell. But the OB wipe is not necessarily final. There was a post a while ago from GGG saying that there is the possibility of a further character wipe. Hopefully the OB wipe is the only one
This game looks very promising , here's to hoping the guys at GGG don't drop the ball ! <3
So, that's mean there won't be any character's wipe in the future ?

This information is 100 % sure ?
Frenchie here, so sorry for the English expression ... Don't be shy to point out my mistakes !
Last edited by GarlicEater33 on Aug 28, 2012, 7:27:51 AM
"
GarlicEater33 wrote:

There is one confirmed wipe, when OB is launched. GGG have never confirmed that it is guaranteed to be the last one during the beta phases
Last edited by Wanotiki on Aug 28, 2012, 9:12:34 AM
"
Wanotiki wrote:
"
GarlicEater33 wrote:

There is one confirmed wipe, when OB is launched. GGG have never confirmed that it is guaranteed to be the last one during the beta phases

Aaaaaaw okay, my bad, i didn't understand it like that x )

So, i will wait until the Open Beta start for playing again.

Ty for yours answers :)
Frenchie here, so sorry for the English expression ... Don't be shy to point out my mistakes !
But there is almost certainly going to be a wipe at 1.0.0 release, right? So we have at least 2 wipes to look forward to at this point.
No, you don't. Learn to read.

Wipe at Open Beta, for the 1.0.0 release.

After that, unless you can time travel and/or predict the future, then no one knows.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info