August 16 Progress Update

Thnx for the update, keep up the great work.
"
Chris wrote:
We're aware of several client stability issues that can manifest in the form of either graphical glitches or a crash. We have never seen this happen in our office (despite it happening occasionally within the Beta community), so we're still gathering data that will let us fix it. This is a priority, but as with all things that require data collection and research, is taking some time to solve.

Seems to happen when an excessive amount of things have been rendered.

i.e two people using skeleton totems or when i was playing with frenzy + greater multishot and sticking arrows out of everything in sight.

If two of us use skelly totems it happens more or less every map.
Chrome plugin for inventory/crafting: http://njs50.github.com/poe_ext/
Last edited by njs50 on Aug 15, 2012, 11:26:46 PM
NJS up there echos my experiences exactly, 10-20 pets + auras is a sure recipe for disco action. Massive graphical corruption, artifacts all over the show. I've yet to experience these issues on any of my chars who aren't heavy pet users.
Thanks Thanks and Thanks, for this awesome game.
open beta soon i hope
nice to hear you :) just continue do the great job ! POE FTW
Definitely happy to see the PvP additions to 0.9.12! I was expecting the Cut Throat league but match making, dueling and arenas? Nice, very nice.

Can't wait!
"
silkyrain wrote:
open beta soon i hope

From what I understand they have two more "major" patches they want to do before open beta, my guess it it being 9.12 and 9.13, after that, open beta should be fairly close.
"
"
silkyrain wrote:
open beta soon i hope

From what I understand they have two more "major" patches they want to do before open beta, my guess it it being 9.12 and 9.13, after that, open beta should be fairly close.

Yep
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Thanks for the update Chris!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info