August 16 Progress Update

Amazing game. Keep up the good work guys :).
So when is the last character wipe? 0.9.12? Or later?
Leap Slam master race.
"
MrRedshark wrote:
So when is the last character wipe? 0.9.12? Or later?

0.10.0, when we deploy Open Beta.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
1 million dollars is a lot of money. Congrats! However... 18 people...
assuming they're all making a pittance, you're going to need to be making like 500,000 a month. I really hope this succeeds but I am sure there'll be challenges ahead. Best of luck, GGG! Believe me when I say that I am hoping you guys succeed in a huge way!
"
assuming they're all making a pittance, you're going to need to be making like 500,000 a month. I really hope this succeeds but I am sure there'll be challenges ahead. Best of luck, GGG! Believe me when I say that I am hoping you guys succeed in a huge way!

While I appreciate your sentiment, we do get by on less than $500k per month :)

Until this month, I had never been paid by the company. Now I can eat.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
You know what would be awesome? If you could record the developers doing what they do best so that the audience can get an insiders look at how path of exile gets put together in the studio. That would be absolutely awesome! I would of suggested a live video feed but, hahaha don't want the devs to feel all self conciseness while working. XD lol
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
i've read a lot of posts running around this website, trying to get a feel for the game, and the company behind it.

i gotta say Chris, you and your team, are doing a phenomenal job. i've pledged my support so that i can sample the game in it's beta, and look forward to all the future changes.
"
Chris wrote:
"

While I appreciate your sentiment, we do get by on less than $500k per month :)

Until this month, I had never been paid by the company. Now I can eat.

You guys looking for interns? Many of us would be willing to work / help GGG for free to promote the game and such.
Best 10$ I have spent this year. Looking forward to spending more in the future!
"Until this month, I had never been paid by the company. Now I can eat."

Dev's eat? How do you get the shackles unlocked with no one noticing? ;-)
Evil Sysadmin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info