August 16 Progress Update

What information do you need from the people who just constantly crashed from your game after the recent patches?

I just ran merciless ancient pyramid for the 6 times because the screen either turn into a light show and the game just crashed half way through the dungeon or in the boss room.

I don't mind the way point as where it is, but when the game crashed so many times in a roll, I'm getting a little tired of walking through that 3 floors of skeletal mages. >.>
But pants, what about a decent pair of pants?!
Can't wait for PVP with my 6auras build :D
"
ZsaszIX wrote:
Over a year of beta, one million dollars in revenue and still not released?

The support packs DO NOT speed game completion. They delay it.

The support packs are an excuse to keep the beta extended as long as possible and using the excuse of "polishing the game".

Starve GGG for money and see how fast the game gets released and the micro transaction system is accessible.

The ARPG model is not new and their graphics engine isn't groundbreaking. There is no reason for over a year in beta unless GGG is greedy, incompetent or both.

Hey, look, GGG has a new monster, a troll. Before posting something so outrageous, how about doing some background research. GGG was against any sort of donations for first 6 months of closed beta, eventhough people kept on begging of implementing a way to donate to GGG because of the wonderful work they do. The supporter packs are completely optional and allow them to recruit more staff. They were not fans of this idea, but since everyone kept on asking them, why not? Especially since it does help them. They're building everything from ground up. It's an in-house engine, everything they made is pretty much in-house.

Do some research before posting something like that.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
"
bkboggy wrote:
"
ZsaszIX wrote:
Over a year of beta, one million dollars in revenue and still not released?

The support packs DO NOT speed game completion. They delay it.

The support packs are an excuse to keep the beta extended as long as possible and using the excuse of "polishing the game".

Starve GGG for money and see how fast the game gets released and the micro transaction system is accessible.

The ARPG model is not new and their graphics engine isn't groundbreaking. There is no reason for over a year in beta unless GGG is greedy, incompetent or both.

Hey, look, GGG has a new monster, a troll. Before posting something so outrageous, how about doing some background research. GGG was against any sort of donations for first 6 months of closed beta, eventhough people kept on begging of implementing a way to donate to GGG because of the wonderful work they do. The supporter packs are completely optional and allow them to recruit more staff. They were not fans of this idea, but since everyone kept on asking them, why not? Especially since it does help them. They're building everything from ground up. It's an in-house engine, everything they made is pretty much in-house.

Do some research before posting something like that.

Well said bk, well said.
Looking for more guild members for races/4 month hc leagues, pm for info
Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to the development team working so hard to provide us with an amazing game...If there is any way my input can be of some use I'd be happy to help. Keep up the good work, I hope to play this game for many many many days to come :D Your doing great.
"
xxNeranoxx wrote:
Just wanted to drop in and say thank you to the development team working so hard to provide us with an amazing game...If there is any way my input can be of some use I'd be happy to help. Keep up the good work, I hope to play this game for many many many days to come :D Your doing great.

Days? Pfft, slacker. Real men/women plan to play for days straight, not total; And then they double it!

xD

Just some friendly poking. Im bored.
...narf
Great work per usual.
GGG goes the right way, imo. Every time I read about the next coming changes in the next patch, I am happy about it, because these changes do the game in the most cases better and are player-oriented. The BIG difference between GGG and the large game publushers like Activision Blizzard is the main reason why they are doing theier job and the main goal they are pursuing.

GGG wants to earn money too, everybody does. But GGG wants to earn money by offering a product serving the purpose. A product designed to satisfy the player loving the ARPG genre, to offer him what he wants. Without compromises, without trying to earn additional money by making the game more suitable for the most possible customers like little children and pensioners. GGG doesnt try to create a jack of all trades device like Blizzard did and abjectly failed (D3).

I will buy the gold supporter pack a bit later to support this fantastic job and noble intentions.
░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..
Love the update, and mini-preview of patch 0.9.12, I do have a question about the mentioned passive tree changes. What happens to those who have points in passives that are changed, or otherwise effected by the change (such as if the path to them changes) Are the points refunded, or does one keep the skill with whatever changes are made, and has to use refund points if it's no longer wanted because of the change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info