[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well Teflondon1975 if you can't afford BoR then AByssus is the helmet for you(even with 4-5linked chest) . The Geofri's Crest is a nice helmet but since it has no flat physical damage it won't help you that much.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well Teflondon1975 if you can't afford BoR then AByssus is the helmet for you(even with 4-5linked chest) . The Geofri's Crest is a nice helmet but since it has no flat physical damage it won't help you that much.

Thanks Korgoth! I've now seen you have a witch FB/IB guide....ohhh man! :( My favorite class is witch. I read a lot of that one now as well and see you mentioned enjoying the witch. The Aegis Aurora is 7-10ex here on nemesis, something nice to work towards but not easy to get right away. How well do you think that build can work without that one piece of kit while working towards it? Thanks for the guides! Both great
IGN - Dapper_The_Strapper
"Stripper with a strap-on"
Well i've always said that the Witch CIFB is better but more expensive . About the Aegis Aurora it works well without it ( use Rathpith Globe or just high ES Titanium Shield instead ) but it works good without it at high character levels. Aegis Aurora is very important for the transition between life and CI. This transition is very difficult without it and on Nemesis i'm afraid that it could be even harder to be made. Actualy now i'm testing a high block (35%) and high ES (529) Titanium Shield instead of the Aegis Aurora and it works pretty well. So if you decide to use Rathpith or high ES shield instead of Aegis Aurora you'll need to grind the ledge merciless untill level 68 and switch to CI at that level. It's possible (i guess) but very boring and kind of slow.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 15, 2013, 5:29:09 AM
A litte nice addition defensively; If you can miss a blue gem somewhere and your INT is pretty high (mine is 150).

I use these

to Raise Spectre (+Inc aoe + minion life + minion resistance) an undying Evangelist (the shield guys in Sceptre of God), you can then swap the item and leave only your Raise Spectre gem in your real item.

Enjoy an awesome defensive shield.
Well yea it sounds good.
Not for me - i'm lazy and don't like swapping gear , but it would definetly work well.
Added new video made by zebruh
I'm lvl 78 now and I feel like a god.

It all started with me finding facebreakers in a 66 map, then searched for a good guide and found this one... stopped because I got no meginord's to find the item in cruel docks while leveling my summoner witch (I'm new and poor). I leveled this char in like 12h to ledge merciless without much powerleveling gear, just with fb + meginords. All my curency went into the shield ;-)

Lat week I chanced a BoR and woke up the whole neighborhood with my scream of joy :> I still have improvement potential on the rings/boots and amu, but I clear lvl 70-72(didn't found higher maps yet) maps easily. I can roll what ever I want on it, did a lvl 70 ele reflect + reduced regen, just switched to DB with bloodmagic and cleared the level.

Since I self found all the the uniques except lioneyes, I spent about 30 chaos in currency for this build and I just love it.

This is the first time in my 2 months poe that I feel like I have really solid char and build I can invest all my currency in!

Thank you so much for this build.
hi again :) build is going realy nice! which gem would you say profit most from having quality? I'm thinking of switching my normals out for quality ones
@GregorEisenh0rn
I'm glad that you are doing well with this build :)

@SoundwaveOiA
Well i really like the quality of Infernal Blow and Melee Splash .. because they both add more AOE not just for the explosions but for the "basic" attacks aswell ( IB does that because when linked to Melee Splash it becames AoE attack and all AoE effects work and improve it )
Of course thing like Quality Faster attacks and Physical damage and Multistrike are nice too ... more DPS is always better .. Added Fire damage .. well ... that's the least important quality on the used gems.. it gives some extra DPS but not that much
Decoy totem with quality is also nice. Each percentage adds 1,5% extra life to the totem.
Same for rejuvenation totem. I prefer rejuvenation totem in multiplayer.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 16, 2013, 11:23:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info