[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Awesome stats Molochmane! And awesome gear btw... i only dislike the boots but they are ok too.
An advice : Exalt that chest! ( eternal it first of course just in case :) )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Awesome stats Molochmane! And awesome gear btw... i only dislike the boots but they are ok too.
An advice : Exalt that chest! ( eternal it first of course just in case :) )

I find the boots the best thing that fits my needs, plus i could use the immune to stun quirk that goes with it. But besides that, the str and dexterity that came with the boots is phenomenal. If i had a chance to find 40 dex boots with life and resist, probably, it'll be replaced.

When the time comes that I acquire enough exalts and eternals for the chest...i'll make the jump!
hi i need some advice about my gear if its possible

Spoiler

I just bought rain of bringer but my dps didnt change(it was 14.5k with aura and abysus 5link chest).What i am doing wrong and what should i do to increase my dps like yours also i have mana problem i dont know how to fix that so i am using blood magic

Have 4.5k hp

my passive
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwFLQz3FE0ZLhvIG_odFCXfJ-0pLjGeNZI26TrhPC09_ECgQzFE50d-TeNOKk99UFBRYFcNWGNZ814TXz9gS2EhZU1mnmebbmlwfXKpdO14DXrvfLh82YBWgziE2YTvjM-QVZkrnrmgtKIApBmmV6gYqW6rxayqrK-vbLXytkG3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_AGsOGxPbFisauxtjSTdSP2WHi6uNq55Hp1e8O73zwH_Iv8kX2SPrS-6r-Cv6P

Thanks.
great build, just started one last night and it's just insane to see everything explode :D
One maybe silly question tough. I see you have 2 reduced mana's attached to your hatred gem. Does it effectively reduce the mana cost more then 1 gem? or are you simply leveling a second reduced mana?
@Marshy61
Well mate you have 0 mana leech ... you can't cast with mana with no mana leech :/ ... find yourself a nice ring with mana leech and you'll do fine.

Ofcourse you'll have pretty much the same damage with BoR and with AByssus + 5 Linked chest ... if you want to have DPS like mine you need Abyssus + 6 Linked chest .. and of course better rings and amulet and you are in dominion... like i said dozens of times .. you can't reach my DPS with nerfed Facebreakers.. but you will reach around 30-35k DPS if you have items like mine. In the BoR case .. you'll be more tanky but you'll deal the same damage ... why the same? Because on one hand BoR effectivly provides 6 links (well 7 but blind does nothing for your DPS) but on the other hand it has less flat physical damage compared to Abyssus.

@SoundwaveOiA
Yup just for leveling :) 2 Reduced mana gems don't work :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

@SoundwaveOiA
Yup just for leveling :) 2 Reduced mana gems don't work :)[/quote]

ok thanks. I have been away for like half a year and tought maybe things had changed :)
Hey there. Amazing guide.

I'm sure it's been asked many times, but is there any particular difference is choosing the Duelist vs the Marauder? OR can you go for whichever you like?
IGN: Vaelfor
It has been asked before but i don't mind answering again :)

In the endgame the trees are the same ... the difference is in the early game - marauders can reach Resolute Technique easier.. and probably that's the main(and only) big difference. In the end it's up to you and it really doesn't matter that much!

P.S. actualy i'll put this question in Q&A

P.P.S. Actualy i already have that question in Q&A ... and it's even the Q.1 :D ... anyway the guide is looong so it's understandable if someone misses a part of it :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 11, 2013, 12:44:29 PM
Hey, so this is my build right now. I am playing in nemesis league. I was wondering what changes i should make or what i can do to improve my build. Thanks in advance!

i am currently using hatred and clarity as my auras

Passive skill tree build

and here are my stats

Gear (mind you the helm has 1 blue socket. I am using a rarity gem since i am currently playing low level maps and am 1 shotting everything anyways. I have a 20 quality life leech gem i could put in my helm (hopefully will be effective against reflect) I also have a added melee damage and added fire damage. which one of those 2 would be more effective?

Last edited by Wickerman3 on Dec 11, 2013, 9:32:35 PM
How does this build do in the middle levels? Wouldn't you do much more damage with a decent weapon until you can get the necessary gear later on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info