[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

well it's like 1 chaos.. or less.. i even vendor these helmets...
But you can stay with the goldrim if you want... with this build low-level content is nothing... so you can look straight for the high levels
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
so i cant get a 4 red link but my facebreakers have 1 green in them and i put a faster atk and its looks really funny when my dude is punching that fast

would it also be good to add like lightning warp for a traveling skill
Last edited by andizite on Dec 8, 2013, 6:59:12 AM
"
andizite wrote:
so i cant get a 4 red link but my facebreakers have 1 green in them and i put a faster atk and its looks really funny when my dude is punching that fast

would it also be good to add like lightning warp for a traveling skill

If you don't have running speed boots and have room for it. Sure.
Don't even bother trying to get four red on fb. It's impossible.
Personaly i don't like lightning warp ... the delay is too big even with reduced duration... quicksilver flasks all the way

Actualy all colors are possible for any item .. just highly unlikely... very very very highly unlikely.. and it would be a waste of chroms to try to color such an item with such colors...

And when i mean that all colors are possible for all items.. just check out this chest - BBBRR on a full evasion chest :D
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 8, 2013, 9:37:26 AM
lol nice little update made it to 42 not 1 shotting anymore in act 2 cruel but still going strong could be that i only have a 77% chance to hit want that resolute technique
my fire res is also shit atm but the other 2 are cap
currently using these jewelry
Spoiler

Last edited by andizite on Dec 8, 2013, 4:48:57 PM
"
andizite wrote:
lol nice little update made it to 42 not 1 shotting anymore in act 2 cruel but still going strong could be that i only have a 77% chance to hit want that resolute technique
my fire res is also shit atm but the other 2 are cap
currently using these jewelry
Spoiler

Yeah marauders have it easier. It's faster to get to resolute technique.

I followed the guide point by point and it worked out very well regarding chance to hit.

I think i used the additional accuracy gem before i had rt or i used a ring/amuelt with +accuracy. Can't really remember. I was never below 80% though. But making a beeline for rt is not too bad of an idea either.

Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 8, 2013, 5:24:13 PM
switch slot brightbeak leapslam item
Great guide, thank you for making this :) I have a question. What lvl do you lvl the linked skills that are on CwDT?

You're using (according you your Active Skills section) Molten Shell, Decoy Totem, and Temporal Chains on the same trigger gem and they all say max level. I'm confused on how they will all be active on the CwDT gem.
I'm not sure if i've understood your questio correctly... but a single CWDT gem can triger all skills that are linked to it 1-2-3-4 or even 5 skills it doesn't matter... in the case of the Molten shell decoy totem and the curse they are max level but the CWDT is max level too... because it's absolutely useless to have low level Molten Shell or Decoy totem
free bump
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Last edited by damaxxerous on Dec 10, 2013, 7:26:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info