[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

1) Why tempest shield? What good is that in this build? It does elemental damage and we have no elemental damage modifiers. Explain please.

2) My eyes are bleeding looking at that 1 chaos facebreaker among that 6-link chest and other multi ex items lol. 8)
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 7, 2013, 9:24:10 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
1) Why tempest shield? What good is that in this build? It does elemental damage and we have no elemental damage modifiers. Explain please.

Well it's cool because of the 4 block chabce which saves you 2 skill points. Besides you can link curse on hit to it so you can also curse with it. Its mana reservation cost is low and IF you use only Hatred it could be a good idea to use it alongside with the aura.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Dec 8, 2013, 4:13:50 AM
Noob question why a max lvl cast when damage taken?
I use a 793 FB, because I'm in the Domination league. No access to legacy FB...
"
andizite wrote:

Because you need max level decoy totem and molten shell in order for them to actualy DO something... i've actualy explained it in detailes in the triggered skills section
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
andizite wrote:

Because you need max level decoy totem and molten shell in order for them to actualy DO something... i've actualy explained it in detailes in the triggered skills section

ohh my bad, im currently running this build atm have everything but the multistrike and its going pretty good, killed voll pretty quick too i was amazed im loving this, also looking for someone to add me in game so i can ask some questions thanks

ign: Relapse_Garen
Feel free to add me! I'll answer any question that you have

IGN: ... they are so many ... try HeadsmashressBG

P.S. i gotta warn you that i don't play much lately.. so if you have an urgent question ask it here... im here ..pretty much constantly :D But when im online feel free to ask i'll be happy to help :)
i wouldnt say its urgent but when would be a good time to replace the goldrim helm and is a quality IB needed?
Well i replace it when i can use this one

and that's lvel 22 . The mana leech of this helmet helps alot.

Quality IB is very useful because it increases not just the AoE of the explosions but it also increases the AoE of the attack itself due to the melee splash. It's not 100% necessairy but it's a cool thing to have.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well i replace it when i can use this one

and that's lvel 22 . The mana leech of this helmet helps alot.

Quality IB is very useful because it increases not just the AoE of the explosions but it also increases the AoE of the attack itself due to the melee splash. It's not 100% necessairy but it's a cool thing to have.

how much do those helms go for? i just like goldrim so much cause of the res all on it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info