[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thx for rep back i will invest first in a 6 linked armor and boots then i would change my jewerly with better elem resist for now when i do maps with many monster with elem damage i use this shield
without shield i have 75% resist but if i dont be careful i will die easy when there are a group of monsters with Fire damage or chaos damage for example .....
Which of the 2 builds have the best survivability for end game maps?
@gnerex2
Yes i'd suggest to get 6L or atleast 5L chest first! Then a better physical damage amulet and 2 rings(with the resists that you need) with high physical damage and life. Another good upgrade would be 20% quality melee splash it will increase your AoE by alot.

@MrHuynh
Which two builds do you mean? I have 3 guides :) Anyway the survivability goes:
1st place - CI Facebreaker Witch
2nd place - Duelist Facebreaker
3th place - Two-handed Flicker Strike Duelist
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@MrHuynh
Which two builds do you mean? I have 3 guides :) Anyway the survivability goes:
1st place - CI Facebreaker Witch
2nd place - Duelist Facebreaker
3th place - Two-handed Flicker Strike Duelist

Thanks
Last edited by MrHuynh on Nov 14, 2013, 6:37:14 PM
Did you try to use cyclone? It's pretty popular and i wonder whats better / more efficient... you know what i mean ;) THX
Best buid is fun build
Yes i've tried it... and i must say that in my opinion cyclone is the most overrated skill in PoE ( especialy for a facebreaker )
Compared to Infernal Blow :
- It has much lower DPS
- It has much smaller AoE
- It has much higher mana cost
- It desyncs alot more
- You have less control over your character when you cast it(no control actualy)
-/+ It deals only physical damage - that means more life/mana leech and more problems from physical reflect
+ It kills Bosses slightly faster IF they are completely alone! No map boss is alone they always come with a magic monster pack. The explosions from the pack killed near the boss usualy takes half of his/her/its life
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 15, 2013, 6:14:05 AM
^^thanks a lot, I don't like cyclone neither but too many players using it so i was curious :)
Best buid is fun build
Well the people i've spoken to say things like:
"cyclone looks cool"
"I want a character that uses a skill similar to my Diablo 2 Barbarian"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 15, 2013, 7:31:55 AM
WW barb, It has never came to my mind... But PoE isn't D2 and i think its good, there wasn't many good diablo clones and PoE is definitely best aRPG nowdays. anyway i'm talking too much, thanks for a great guide, one of best i've ever read (and it made me to want to try FB build) GJ man
Best buid is fun build
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but i have no where else to go, so for the meginords girdle, can you only get it in maps that are level 8, or can the drop anywhere? also great build im loving it, and i dont even have any good damage items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info