[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thank you, but works this as intended with the support gems or can we expect again a nerf ?
This is a pure speculation but i think that the GGG team havn't even thought about the support gems and CWDT. On the other hand it really doesn't change things that much. So they can nerf it indeed but i really don't see the reason why. If they do nerf it.. it wouldn't be that bad... level 5 curse has small AoE but it's still usefull and after all you'll have the exact same curse at max level which will still be casted (not that often) from time to time.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
when should i start using facebreakers? im currently lvl 54 marauder and my dps is 2.2k with weapon and like 900 with facebreakers :/
That's actualy very frequently asked question.
You can't expect to deal damage with "just" the facebreakers... you need to have enough X-X physical damage from your gear.
You need atleast 15-25 total physical damage from your rings and amulet and this belt

With these items:

I have ~2400 DPS at level 28
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 13, 2013, 11:38:51 AM
how do you have 2400 dps with that? I have only 840 dps o.O with the gloves, belt, rings annd ammy. I'm lvl 37
Last edited by jusamgames on Nov 13, 2013, 4:00:45 PM
Well i do... let me make a screen :D
Will take ~10 mins because the items are scattered around my characters

Here comes the screenshot:
Spoiler

This was my level 28 PvP character.. I don't do pvp now because i'm focused on my CI Facebreaker witch :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 13, 2013, 4:45:32 PM
Guarantee it's because he's got a legacy facebreaker with a higher multiplier....even mine at nearly perfect rolls is almost 250% less than his.
A screenshot to backup my claim that legacy facebreakers help but are not necessary
Spoiler

Thanks for the update to your guide, Korgoth.

I've been toying with a new 70+ character I made using primarily Dominating Blow and having an absolute blast.

I tossed it into bringer with Melee Splash, Increased Duration, and Added Fire Damage...

It's, uh, well, it's pretty much awesome. I have a 20% quality dominating blow so my minions last quite a while. I've gotten well over 60 a few times in various maps and that's without even rushing around very much.

The screen does get cluttered, but for solo play, I don't really care.

I'm debating working my way towards the extra 45% skill duration as well, just make this minions stick around for nearly an eternity.

Good times. Good times.
Sounds cool ... unfortunatly my pc would explode if i have so many minions :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info