[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Sounds cool ... unfortunatly my pc would explode if i have so many minions :/

The game does remarkably well with it most of the time.

Sometimes I crash out when going between a map and the boss since it drags the minions through with me... but it's not frequent enough for me to consider changing behavior :)

I also went full blood magic keystone with this character - since I utterly failed at maintaining mana anyway it seemed to make sense. For no regen or low regen maps I either switch back to Infernal Blow or just toss a LL gem into place.
Yup Dominating Blow and mana with this build... it's pretty much imposible... that's why i use only Infernal Blow now
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
"
LordDarwin wrote:
If i got 5L, i must change faster atack to --> Multistrike?????

Uhm,... even if you have just 3L you must have Multistrike... just as i've explained in the very beginning of the guide...

"3-Linked
Infernal Blow/Dominating Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash
4-Linked
Infernal Blow/Dominating Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Blood Magic/Melee Physial Damage*
5-Linked
Infernal Blow/Dominating Blow + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Blood Magic/Melee Physial Damage+ Added Fire Damage"

I gotta ask, why multistrike?
I get a lot higher dps with added phys dmg than multistrike.

Awesome guide btw! Been following it point by point!! Thanks!
The reason why i prefer multistrike is because:
the unnarmed attacks are kind of slow(imagine if you are chilled or cursed with temporal chains or boh! )
and because you hit 3 times but spend mana only for the first hit
quickly auto-changing targets is also very good thing
having more fire damage(due to the added fire damage support) than physical is not always a good thing
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
how do you have so much dps dude
Well... everything is explained... it's a guide after all :D
If you have similar to my items and use my skill tree you'll have similar to my DPS ;)
You think its viable on nemesis? I wanna try it, only bad shit is my pc sux a bit so when i play LA build for example i have huge lags, do u think i have hard lags with this exploding build? :)
Well my pc is also old and slow and i have no issues at all. As for the question "is it viable on nemesis?" i'll answer like this - 95% of your passive skills are used for defensive nodes. If that's not viable .. i really don't know what it is. The only tankier build that i've ever seen is my Other Facebreaker build ( CI Witch Facebreaker )
I am lvl 72 and i have on me
with infernal blow DPS 10543 Its that good? i need improvment on boots and i need a 6 linked armor then im done? should i change rings with elemental resist ones ?
If you have max resists I would just maintain those levels, otherwise try to get the resists you need on boots/chest/jewelry. If you're over-capped on resists you could of course try to get more life or more damage on your jewelry as well.

The 6L is going to be an enormous dps increase, so your dps now is probably about right for the gear you have and level.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info