[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

And how much DPS do you have with the weapon?

Ok i'll try to explain why Facebreakers.
With the facebreakers and the gear that's exactly for this build(check out page one section "gear") you can reach amounts of DPS that you can reach only with an insane weapon/weapons (insanely expensive too) and good amount of passive skill points spent for damage related nodes. Take for example another popular guide here. It uses top one-handed weapon and a legacy Soul Taker axe and it still can barely reach the amount of damage that i deal. Not to mention the amounts of currency that you need to spend on this build and on the other build(this build is around 10 times cheaper)

The only way to have higher dps is by having a godly weapons (best in the league) or once again have crazy crit weapon/weapons and go for a full crit dagger build.

Now having no weapon has the advantage that you don't need to spend any passive skill points for damage related node. This build spends 3(yes 3!) passive skill points for damage and 100(yes 100!) passive skill points for defense. This makes this and all facebreaker builds in general the ultimate tanks!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 7, 2013, 9:03:09 AM
K thanks. Maybe the problem is the skill tree...
I'll keep my facebs for now... ;)
Hi,

Level 63 and the first "blue" map passed without any problems :)

I tested on the act 2 and 3 the merciless domination blow and I think to turn to the last time to have the right parts.

The "minions" helped me not to be the biggest focus by mobs and bosses.

I almost saw my replay summoner but is much more active for once!

I'll do a little dock to level 67 time to install my BoR will bring me a little more "survival"

I'm so happy for the "max" Life, as the armor is very low.

But I intend to spend in Abyssus and Chest 6L once it will be possible anyway.

my gear for the map 66 (tropical island)

Spoiler

Quite surprised to see that everything happened for the best with this equipment here.

But I do not retry the moment. I wanted to see my once past level 63 and have opened the eternal laboratory what it was given.

Happy to hear that vick666! A perfect example how far can a person go with this build even with less then perfect items and only 4 links!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yup...it seems i cant block it.
Ive asked on chat and 2-3 guys said you cant dodge it, but it never happened to me yet, and I have Phase Acro..

Btw, Im so jealous of your witch build...If i werent broke as hell as it is I would roll it this instance :D
BTW, I use tempest shield...if you have room use it lvl 1. 4% more block, you could save 2 points somewhere :)
Yes tempest shield is useful. As i've commented recently i don't use it because i don't like how it looks... yes i know that it's impracctical but at this point i can afford to be just a little bid impractical :P On the practical side i like to have more mana to spend ... just in case :)

P.S. Btw i've completed my All-round Newbie guide! (as requested and suggested by Strajder16)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/590251

I hope you like it guys! Thank you for all your support :)
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 7, 2013, 4:25:02 PM
I'm at act 2 merciless atm and this is my gear

Spoiler

I'm a bit stuck with my 3.2k dps now, trying to farm fellshire for the currency to buy the girdle (fuck its expensive)

Is added fire dmg better than added physical?
Last edited by Kronox001 on Nov 7, 2013, 10:26:43 PM
Atleast at my level - no. Melee physical gives more damage.
New home.

I'm level 68 and ca is the BoR came into action.

I went from 4k to 13k dps and I ride on the Blue 66 maps!

Not a lot of armor, but I'm just in the tree Marauder Armor / Life / regen. My Lioneye's Remorse will boost me as well, a little patience and it's going up :)

Finally, I found a replacement for my dual Blender "Cyclone"!

My concern is that I do not know which part to change. My rings give me a lot of my resistances and it will difficult to find myself so resist further improving my dps.

I am already very happy to be around 75% having no torso, BoR and so little on my belt

Maybe the skull knot that does not bring me much apart from the chaos, and 12% of all 6-10 Phys. Damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info