[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Would be great ! :D

Btw with just 413 ES from gear and 278 Int i have total 1512 ES
100 ES from gear gives me around 500 total ES
so if i get a chest with around 600 ES
I'll be at ~4500ES .. and a rainbow stride and ill be at ~5250ES (damn now i'm even more mad about the Rainbow Strides that i've vendored by mistake awile ago... :( )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
aww thats unfortunate...and that number sounds about right too :)
btw do you know how exactly cyclone works with faster attacks or chance to hit. Does every target gets rolled for hit or miss individualy, and does faster attacks mean more attacks per spin mabie?
For Cyclone high attack speed and low movement speed allowes you to hit several times per spin and the chance to hit is rolled for each hit and each target (i think) I really would suggest you to take resolute technique
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
You are right, just tested it...And tbh ill switch back to Infernal Blow..as much as cylcone is fun, desync and lower dmg are just not worth 1 shoting entire packs :)
"
HolyCoconut wrote:
You are right, just tested it...And tbh ill switch back to Infernal Blow..as much as cylcone is fun, desync and lower dmg are just not worth 1 shoting entire packs :)

My thoughts exactly!
Ok so i've got some items to start the CI facebreakr build(gotta upgrade some..but now im broke :D )

It will be a witch and this would be the tree:

there might be some slight changes (like taking the 3 nodes to get 25 mana per kill if needed) but pretty much this would be the right tree

With these items:

Spoiler

With a level 79 duesist works pretty well... but i'll level up a witch and do it properly!
I'll test it out and probably (if it works good and i like it) i'll post a full guide thread in the Witch section :D

P.S. I was getting kind of bored with my current builds.. now i can't wait to level up and test and generaly play! :P

Hi,

Small of my back forward, I am only level 53, but I rarely had so much fun during the phases of leveling!

I just found the effect of melee splash and it's just huge!

I still have many things to change on my gear, but BoR awaits me warm in my chest, and I fell for this beautifull amulet:

just escape that shit

I do not think I have made ​​a mistake in the choice of stats.

Thanks for the guide!
Yup...a BIG problem...it seems I cant dodge Volatile explosion nor block it...even with 3 endurance charges and granit on, i still get dropped to 40% life, and im on a2 cruel. This might be a problem later
You can't? Not even with Phase Acrobatics? That's not cool... then it's stacking life for you!

Thanks vick666 :)
Can u guys explain me why to use facebreakers instead of a good 240 dps weapon?

I switch to facebreakers and I loose around 2000 dps...

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info