[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I am happy to say that I hit 35 minions last night! Was great fun :)
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
cool :)

My personal record is 56 :P
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Just a couple of questions! Currently lvl76 using BoR

What percent mana leech do I need to sustain Infernal blow? Is it possible to sustain it with no leech and only the 40% mana regen node (and perhaps mana flows)? Currently I have to use a mana leech gem to sustain my attack (which is around 2%) which kinda sucks cos I lose out on a load of dps. Just want to know what I should be looking for in terms of how much leech when I get around to buying good rings.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/filter-account-type/staff
Well maffa50 i have only 1% mana leech and it's more than enough.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Very detailed guide, one of the best i've read. Thank you !

What is the best option after 103 points with bringer of the rain ?
Should i stack more life or take those 6 armor passives at Body and Soul ?
Attack speed at duelist is not my first choice.

Other ideas for more survivability ?

Well i would go for Purity of Flesh and Chaos and Life resistance nodes. I know that you waste 3 points for int to get there but the % life is very nice and on top of that you'll have chaos resistance.
I wouldn't go for armour, because with the Endurance charges accumulated by the COTD enduring cry you pretty much hit the cap(or go close to it)

And i really don't have more ideas for survivability... just stacking life... thats all..

btw i was thinking to overcap the fire resistacnce just in case(elemental weakness leaves me with 33% fire resistance combined with elemental reflect... that's a dangerous combination for me)
Thank you for fast answer. Purity and Flash looks quite good.
I'll reach Purity and Flash at level 87, +3 level to take al the 3 passives.

Sounds good to me... damn i just can't myself to level up beyond 85... im at 50% now... maybe because i play only solo :D
I play also always solo, but i have now time to level up and anough maps in my stash.
This char has an incredible killspeed, so i think its doable.
After that i'll overcap my resistances for some map mods. Good idea too. Thank you.
Last edited by Maggsi on Nov 6, 2013, 4:40:00 AM
Hey !

Thanks for the build.

I see u have more than 40K damage on ur screen with Infernal Blow, but in this screen u are in a group, with the buff's of other guys, same for defence.

What's ur DPS when ur alone ?

ZP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info