[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Double curse would've been awesome ( triple even! ) :)

I've added all Level 67 Map Boss Fights! I've planned to add the 68s tomorrow but i won't be around for the weekend so i'll do it on Monday! I hope you enjoy them !
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
do you know how much that lioneye's shield goes for in standard?
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
well i cant afford it! i only have 15 chaos and 1 gcp.

Id have to sell my current shield...then i couldnt play until i did find a buy
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Well since i'm a cool guy :P and since i have a couple of Lioneye's i could sell you one with a great discount :P

I'm online now ( and i'll be online for the next 2 hours ) - HeadSmasherBG

Unfortunatly i'm no longer online but my offer stands :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 1, 2013, 11:00:18 AM
"
damaxxerous wrote:
well i cant afford it! i only have 15 chaos and 1 gcp.

Id have to sell my current shield...then i couldnt play until i did find a buy

You can most likely afford one then lol.
Mine has 239% armour and +98 to life and I only paid 3 GCP, the one I had before then was something like 220% armour and +100 life and I paid 2 GCP.
Last edited by Rohan_Spibo on Nov 1, 2013, 11:19:45 AM
Awesome guide. I have a question though, how did you level up and at what point did you switch to infernal blow. I just started a toon and IB seems like a mana whore at low lvl's. Thinking cleave or something would be quicker early on.
ign vatomang
Well i've actualy used Infernal Blow from the very beggining... and i don't remember any mana problesm... i'd suggest to use the unique helmet with mana leach ( it's linked in the Gear section) and to spend points for Mana flow passive. At the very early levels you won't need multistrike because you'll be one-hitting your enemies.. so don't use it if you have mana problems.
Hi,

Really nice guide, clear, simply and fun to read.

I have a question concerning life leech mechanic, cuz I think I may not understand it well. You said that 1% is all you need. Cap is 20% of max life. Let say I have 4000 life, so max life regen is 800/sec right? So if I have 1% life leech, then it's gonna take me 80000 dmg to get 800 right? And that mount of dmg is not easy to reach....So I dont really understand when you said in Q3 that 1% is all I need to hit the cap.

Thanks advance for explanation!
Hi lamwire
You are correct that with 1% you can't reach the cap. What i've ment to say is that 1% is... well it's just enough. It's just not worth it to spend skill points to get more leech. Ofcourse if you have more is better. The idea was that you need "some" life leech, and the difference betweem 0% and 1% life leech is much more noticable than between 1% and 10%.

Thanks for pointing me out this mistake in the Q&A section :)
I've been running a Marauder IB build for a while now, just now came across your guide - I'm impressed! Great great and a terrific rundown of the benefits of Infernal vs Dominating (how I found your thread).

Thanks for the info and details, very good work!

Edit: Here's my passive tree. Thinking about finding some Regrets and making some changes, but not sure yet:

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwB5wJxBLMFLRLZFCAUTRkuGjgaPhv6HOcg8CXfJ-0pLjIJNug26TrYPfxAoETnR35N2E99UEdQUFFgVElVtVcNWGNYr1nzXhNfP2BLYSFlTWaeah5qO2xGbmlwfXJscql07XgNeu97jHy4fNmAVoFvhNmE74cpjHaMz5BVkc6ZK548nrmezaC0ogCkGacwp4SoGKluq8Wsqqyvud29gb6KvqfAD8AawQTDhsbY0iHSTdlh4urjaudS55HsOO8O8B_xrPIv8932SPrS-6o=
Last edited by FineAgedTequila on Nov 2, 2013, 3:47:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info