[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Finding rings/amulets with the resists I need, physical damage, plus the leech is going to be... fun. Lol. Especially right now, I'm pretty much out of currency :(

Something to work towards though, so that's good :)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well it gives alot more DPS indeed , because of the Abyssus flat phys dmg
and for the chest... it needs to be 6L.. 5L + abyssus is not worth it
as for the 6L ill use this one

so excited. I found armor like yours, but its 4link 5socket

his is...at quality 20% showing 1223 armor.

11 ele resists
+38 armor
87% increased armor
73 life
34 fire resist
18 lightning
16% block stun recovery.

What would you pay. 1 exalt, 2exlt, more, less? Its 3r, 1 green linked. Then 1red.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
Last edited by damaxxerous on Nov 3, 2013, 5:41:52 PM
oh... it sounds good... but it has only 4 links.. and even worse only 5 sockets ( so if you want to link it yourself you first need to make it with 6 sockets... even if you want just 5 links) so 1 exalt would be my absolute top... and even that sounds too much ..
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
ty for reply. I understand. heres the thing. I have spent 2 days posting, searching. cant find anything!! and the 6links I see are like 10exalt-40 exalt. idk. somewhere in that area. I have seen 5l going for 2-5ex but they were either sold or int/dext based.

I thought carcass jack was good chest BUT, low armor and cant get red for the life of me! realized its dext/int item.
Not playing anymore. It was a fun ride since 2013!! I just browse the forum now. ~~~~~ "We are spiritual beings having a human experience, not the other way around." ~~~~~"All that you are is the sum of all your thoughts."
"
damaxxerous wrote:

I thought carcass jack was good chest BUT, low armor and cant get red for the life of me! realized its dext/int item.

It is possible to get red, though you got to have at least 100 chromes to try it out. I got this combo around 40 chromes. :3
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I am using your build to test some things out, but I have to wonder why you don't try and B-Line for Resolute Technique? I feel everything just evades my blows multiple times. I feel it would be ideal to have Resolute by about level 40, and save the 'shield specs' until later, don't you agree? If not, what is your reasoning?
"
Finding rings/amulets with the resists I need, physical damage, plus the leech is going to be... fun. Lol. Especially right now, I'm pretty much out of currency :(

Start off small, just get a nice cheap ring with mana leech. If you can get HP/res/phys dmg that's awesome, but to start off with, I think just getting that leech so you can use an added fire gem is priority
"
Rohan_Spibo wrote:
"

Start off small, just get a nice cheap ring with mana leech. If you can get HP/res/phys dmg that's awesome, but to start off with, I think just getting that leech so you can use an added fire gem is priority

I did a tiny amount of testing with a 1% leech gem, and I just did not like the results at all. While the added fire damage bonus is nice, I'm still around 17-18k dps without it... fighting groups of enemies sustaining mana wasn't as difficult, but single target my mana was dropping pretty quick and I was OOM and just doing auto-attacks.

It's entirely possible I'm missing something about how this works, but right now using mana just seems like it is not working with my gear and play-style :)
Last edited by FineAgedTequila on Nov 4, 2013, 1:47:01 AM
@damaxxerous
I see... getting RRRRG(R) on anything but armour based or armour/evasion(and that's hard too) chest is almost imposible!

@Age_of_War
Well i've explained that.. somewhere... in this thread... damn 35 pages already...
Anyway i've went to Resolute technique later because i had no problems with the accuracy, ofcourse theres nothing wrong that take it early on if you have problems... so feel free to do so.

@FineAgedTequila
Well i guess it really is about play style and gear... as for the bosses... don't foget to use a mana flask ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 4, 2013, 3:09:35 AM
i am quite sure, but the explosion of infernal blow can crit or i desynced a lot lol
(started @ranger so didnt skill it)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info