[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thanks and thanks for noticing.
Fixed now :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
this build is nice to pair with immortal call
just started not long ago with lvl 69 duelist , it seems very tanky and quite high dmg with fb
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
can someone tell what's a good price for a Meginord's Girdle Heavy Belt
(if you can sell me one for cheap, i won't say no ^_^ )
thanks
IGN : Astraee / Callip / Selenaee
@bodohspam :
It is if you want to use Endurance charges(i already explained my opinion on it :) )
@Callipsos :
You can get one for 3-4-5 GCPs(depending on who's selling) if things havn't changed much for the past week(i wasn't ingame for around a week)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@bodohspam :
It is if you want to use Endurance charges(i already explained my opinion on it :) )
@Callipsos :
You can get one for 3-4-5 GCPs(depending on who's selling) if things havn't changed much for the past week(i wasn't ingame for around a week)

yeah needa get a BoR soon, no money at the moment XD

My Gears
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Last edited by bodohspam on Oct 10, 2013, 10:04:09 PM
I really can't understand why you would recommend using multistrike with IB. You're not stacking IAS much, it would seem to me anyway you'd be much better off hitting a little slower and using that slot for added fire to take fewer hits to kill and getting rid of a second "less" modifier on your damage.

That was my experience with it anyway, I used IB for a while and the multistrike just always felt really pointless when compared with firepen/added fire, but I suppose it's preference.
"
Z3roSh0t wrote:
I really can't understand why you would recommend using multistrike with IB. You're not stacking IAS much, it would seem to me anyway you'd be much better off hitting a little slower and using that slot for added fire to take fewer hits to kill and getting rid of a second "less" modifier on your damage.

That was my experience with it anyway, I used IB for a while and the multistrike just always felt really pointless when compared with firepen/added fire, but I suppose it's preference.

Well actualy i use added fire instead of blood magic now (with IB)
As for the Multistrike without it the attacks are "alot" slower and not "little" slower.
As i said i use mana for IB adn with multistrike it's alot easier to ... not run out of mana.
It's true that you usualy onehit your enemies and the rest of the hits from multistrike are pointless, but in really high level maps and against bosses/mobs with extra life/maps with extra life mods/maps with enfeeble/maps with extra fire resistance for your enemies/ you just can't onehit and multistrike prooves to be very useful.
Ofcourse not using multistrike is a way to go and just as you said - "it's preference"
Thanks for "trying" to edit your WITH and WITHOUT MI but they still show both specced.. :O
IGN : FaceBreakingBeast

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."
Uhm ckecked them again and... nope it's fine when i open the links.
Anyway if you still see them the same i can just explain the difference... "manually"

Instead of the 10int and MI just spend the points for the unspecced 2x6% life nodes next to Athletiism

P.S. oh you've checked the Marauder version... i really forgot that i have one .... fixed that aswell
Last edited by KorgothBG on Oct 11, 2013, 8:57:03 AM
nope i doing the duelist one and this is the link that it shows me when i go for the WITHOUT build :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwCcQSzBS0UTRZvGS4ZhRoyG_odFCSqJd8n1SftKMUpLjIJNuk64TwtPfxAoEd-SOdMNUz_TeNPfVBQUWBVxlhjWK9Z814TXz9gS2EhZU1mnmebbmlwu3KpdO14DXq4eu98uHzZgFaDOITZhO-I8YzPj0aQVZkrm6GiAKQZplepbqmVq8WsWayqrK-uk69stfK3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_AGsOGxFjE9sWKxq7G2M9l0EfQ0NE20k3Uj-Lq42rnY-eR7w7vTu988B_yL_JF877z3fZI9tr60v3P_gr-jw==

i thought i might be your way of saying you should always go MI :P
IGN : FaceBreakingBeast

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info