[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Maybe switch weapon elemental damage support gem with added fire damage?
And you could switch the meginord's girdle with a ni rustic sash with WED; resists and life
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Maybe switch weapon elemental damage support gem with added fire damage?
And you could switch the meginord's girdle with a ni rustic sash with WED; resists and life

Yes, i will buy one + buy the Aegis Aurora i think this will boost my lost DPS.
Inspired by the Rules idea of using mana for Infernal Blow i did some testing.
Now i'm certain that you can get rid of the Blood Magic Support Gem and put on Added Fire Damage Support gem. You'll get around 7000 more dps and you'll still be able to cast IB without any problems.
What you need to do is just to get Mana Flows and the 7% reduced mana cost(next to Amplify) and have atleast 1% mana leach from a ring/amulet. You won't be able to use Vitality ofcourse. Thats all! I have 132 unresreved mana and the cost of IB is 67(keep in mind that with multistrike you "pay" only once for the 3 hits) and it is enough. Put a Mana Flask on your belt(instant recovery) just in case.

Note that all mana related mods on my items are - 44int; 1% mana leech; 2 mana gain per kill.

P.S. Again thanks to Rules for the idea.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Instead of going Troll's Blood, why not taking Mind and Matter? You wont get 1.9% Life regeneration, but you will gain 12% HP, 20% Armor, 16% (unimportant shields) and 8% ele resitance.

Is the life regeneration that strong?

Also for the Elemental Reflect issue, i'm using a ruby flask to solve it, works pretty well :)
PN: Haegar_der_Schreckliche
Last edited by DerPizzadieb on Sep 19, 2013, 9:27:02 PM
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Instead of going Troll's Blood, why not taking Mind and Matter? You wont get 1.9% Life regeneration, but you will gain 12% HP, 20% Armor, 16% (unimportant shields) and 8% ele resitance.

Is the life regeneration that strong?

Also for the Elemental Reflect issue, i'm using a ruby flask to solve it, works pretty well :)

uhmm mind and matter does not give life...
so you'll get 20% armour since you'll already have capped resists... and if you want armour that badly you can just go for Riddle of Steel

Life regeneration is very important it icreases you're chances of survival by alot... not to mention that it affects life steal(at least it did when life steal was still displayed in the character sheet in the life regeneration)

P.S. if you mean Getting Mind and matter throu getting the 2 6% life nodes and the 2 10 str nodes and 1 Armour and Energy Shield node... i must point that this requires 6 nodes
from these 6 nodes you'll get :
20 strenght
12% life
28% armour
8% all resists

on the other hand for getting troll's blood you need only 1 skill point. But if you mean the nodes before that well... for 6 skil points you'll get
30% life
10 strenght
1.9% life regeneration

much better choice if you ask me.
1.9% life regeneration from 4426 life is 84 life regen per second and thats not bad... not bad at all.

As for the Ruby flask... yes it works great :)
This build is amazing and enjoyable, right when I was getting a little bored of my previous characters, I came across this thread and immediately started following, I have reached level 77 with my duelist and hope to get to around 85.

My gear

I want to replace my ruby ring and try to get some life, more life is always good :), I have enough res, so I don't need to completely worry about the res on the replacement ring.

Also I have one question, I currently have 200 life regen and haven't got the troll's blood node in the marauder tree, I think I'm one or two points away from it, How much life regen would I receive from the node?(I have 3.8k life, should be 3.9-4k from the one node in between trolls blood and the current node i'm at)
Last edited by ahmadau on Sep 24, 2013, 6:09:58 AM
Well if you have 4000 life you should get 60 life regen
thanks
Well i have a problem, im with the 2 reducced mana gems correctly linked, and the 2 reduced reserved mana nodes but i cant run with four auras i still have like 22% missed what is rong im trying to run with determination, vitaliti hatred and purity.
are the reduced mana cost gems level 20? I believe that level 19 is enough too... but if their level is less you can't run the 4 auras

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info