[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

by beat hard I mean get killed in no time by Hailrake and unique boses. I have resitaces maxed whit that gear .... ok I ll farm lege and run away from uniques -.-".
Last edited by kifli on Aug 28, 2014, 6:20:10 AM
Well Hailrake has always been known as a player killer. At low levels he just annihilates you. Of course if you play smart you can kill him ... you should have enough damage and enough life to stay alive .. dodge his spells.. hit and run ... use remove frozen flasks ... that's all.
Keep in mind that playing PoE requires knowledge on when to fight, how to fight, what to avoid and when to run.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hello, I could use some advice how to optimize my "Cast when Damage taken" skills.

I can't run the setup as pointed out in the build because of low mana (66) after Determination and Hatred.
Spoiler

Cast when Damage taken(level 20) + Molten Shell(level 20) + Decoy/Rejuvenation/Devouring totem(level 20)
Cast when Damage Taken(level 1) + The curse that you want to use(level 5) + Enduring Cry(level 5) + Increased Area of Effect(level 20)

Currently I have:
Cast when Damage taken(level 9) + Molten Shell(level 12) + Enduring Cry(level 10) + Blood Magic
Cast when Damage taken(level 3) + Temporal Chains(level 6)/Warlord's Mark(level 6) + Increased Area of Effect + Reduced Mana

What could be improved? I'm not a fan of spending passives to improve my mana resource.
Thanks!
Cast when damage taken doesn't use mana! It casts "free" spells so mana is irrelevant!

P.S. Gotta mention that in the Triggered skills section.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 28, 2014, 7:00:47 AM
Hi,
im level 70 and this is my gear, i have 4k life and the dps with infernal blow and hatred active is 10k:

For you what is the best way to improve this? On what i should spend my "money"?
The rings sucks and also the chest i think.

How much could cost + or - some decent ring for this build? Is more expensive the bringer of rain or one decent 6l chest?

Thanks and sorry for the banal question.
Get high phys damage rings ASAP .. as for the price .. i really don't know ... believe it or not you can find awesome gear for just a few chaos orbs ... it's all about the seller. If you have luck you'll get good things pretty cheap ... but there's no guarantee.
BoR is a lot cheaper. A good 6L chest ( nothing godly ) is at least 25 exalts .. a nerfed BoR is 1-2 exalts .. hell even i'm selling a couple of those! Another option is to buy a good 5L chest and to use your Abyssus. 5L chests are not that expensive.
Buying a Lioneye's Remorse shield would be a good idea too.
Many thanks! What do you mean with "nerfed bor"? There are 2 version like the facebreaker?

Exactly!
The Legacy BoR gives more life and the build-in support skills are higher level.
Thanks! I will try to save money for BoR not nerfed, i see it's value is 10-15 ex, right?
And obviously the rings, there was a super good one previously in game but the guy ask 12ex ç_ç (but it was really really good so i think it was a right price)
Well yea you could do that. Keep in mind that legacy bor gives the same damage as Abyssus + 5L chest and With BoR it's harder to cap your resists and you usually get less armour, and Abyssus gives nice + all attributes and it is a lot more expensive than an Abyssus + 5L chest . On the other side BoR gives more Life, you don't take extra physical damage ( due to Abyssus ) and you can save up some passive skill points because you'll need less block nodes.

When you compare BoR to 6L and Abyssus .. well the difference is that BoR gives a lot less damage but 6L + Abyssus is much more expensive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info