[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thanks, I'll try that.

This is my first high level character and my gear stills need lots of improving.
"
mpqnb wrote:
Thank you for the excellent guide.

Is it possible to make Infernal Blow work with a 4 link? I have Infernal Blow + Melee Splash + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike. Then I have Hatred + Determination + Reduced Mana.

When I activate Hatred + Determination I only have enough mana to cast Infernal Blow once.

Same here, i have only 4links and no mana leech or flows, for this reason for now im going with only one aura but it works well in act 3 merciless!

Today I gave up my own MArauder thread (http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/820788).

I am using this build @lvl80:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwCcQSzBS0M9xRNFFIWbxkuGjgb-iSqJd8nLyftKaU1kjbpPC09_Ed-SshN404qT31RYFhjWfNeE14fXz9fymBLYSFlTWaeZ5tqk2wWbmluqnKpdO14DXrvfNl-4oBWgziE2YTvhxmMz5BVmSugtKIApBmkrKZXp4Spbqyqr2y18rZBtz68n72Bvoq-p8APwBrE9sWKxq7G2NJN1I_V7di94urjauOf5FHp1e8O73zwH_Iv8wb2SPrS-6r8S_4K_o8=
Went for Iron reflexes cause of dramatically poor armour, even with determination.
IR+grace works better with my current gear:

Oh and I'm not using cyclone or dominating blow. Pure infernal blow is fine for me atm.
Last edited by zgryzolec on Aug 26, 2014, 3:24:08 PM
Infernal blow is perfect :)
For your gear i'd strongly suggest that you get rid of the Daresso's Courage and buy a Lioneye's Remorse. The Daresso has very poor defenses, % physical damage increase which is barely noticable, no life, less block, and low easily ignorable resistance mods. Everything else more or less is fine for the moment.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Been reading this a bit, how is this in beyond league? Never really played much "melee" characters in games, this looks very fun!
I don't see a reason why it wouldn't be viable for beyond
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I was wondering, does pssives like icrase melee dps% inrase cyclone dmg ?
yes they increase the damage of all skill not only of cyclone. But the increase is not that big so i'd advice you to leave those nodes for your higher levels. And the only ones that are really worth it are the nodes in the marauder start.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 27, 2014, 1:51:37 PM
I am using this bild too didnt had any problem in normal and cruel but I just get to merciles and I am getting my ass beaten and really hard. what I did wrong ?

skill tree :

gear:
Spoiler
No idea mate .... what exactly is "beating your ass really hard?". The possibilities are endless ... low life pool due to your gear, low resists due to your gear, being in area 10 levels above your character level, trying to kill Brutus/Merveil/Vaal Oversoul/Piety/Kole/Dominus while blindfolded, not drinking flasks when needed, desyncing, lagging, not using remove bleeding when hitting rares with corrupted blood, exploding huge packs with elemental reflect, staying in poison clouds, facing dangerous exiles, corrupted areas for which you are not ready yet... etc. etc.
Also get Cast when damage taken and link it as explained in the guide.
You are using Blood Magic .. so use the rest of your mana for more than just Determination .... use Hatred ASAP!
Get better rings as soon as possible.
And if you are low level ( judging by your tree you should be around 50-52 ) farm the ledge. Very easy area ( easy monsters, nice layout ) with tons of experience. You can effectively farm this area for many many levels.. some even farm The Ledge until level 65.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info