[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

That is absolutely true kompanient Determination is not needed. It's just that the dps from the Herald is not enough for me i just don't feel any real difference in the killing speed and the burning damage effect is beyond useless. On the other hand after the patch we have more armour than before and because of that determination gives more armour... well.. we already have more armour due to the said patchso again this is not really needed, but it's not a bad thing eighter. I guess just like the most things .. it's a matter of personal preferences :)

@Paion
Well expensive is subjective :)
For some 10 exalts are expensive for others 100 exalts are nothing.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
KorgothBG wrote:
That is absolutely true kompanient Determination is not needed. It's just that the dps from the Herald is not enough for me i just don't feel any real difference in the killing speed and the burning damage effect is beyond useless. On the other hand after the patch we have more armour than before and because of that determination gives more armour... well.. we already have more armour due to the said patchso again this is not really needed, but it's not a bad thing eighter. I guess just like the most things .. it's a matter of personal preferences :)

@Paion
Well expensive is subjective :)
For some 10 exalts are expensive for others 100 exalts are nothing.

I understand.
Then i agree with you. Determination is the better choice.
Not sure if it was posted before, but here is my question..

what will give you better DPS endgame.. Kraytin's 8 attack speed or Oak's 18% Phy ?

did anyone test both?
I havn't tested them myself. But someone very long time ago said that the physical damage gives more but i can't confirm since i havn't tested it. The difference is not that big tho so it doesn't really matters if you ask me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I was reading up on masters and saw something interesting:
"450-600% more Unarmed Physical Damage ? 7+ 5x Chaos Orb"

Vagan the weaponmaster can add this according the wikia http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vagan,_Weaponmaster.

Any info about this? Probably it is too soon, 7+ reputation going to take some grinding.

Yes, i've seen this but i'm still puzzled about it .... i mean what's the point to add unarmed damage on your weapon.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Yes, i've seen this but i'm still puzzled about it .... i mean what's the point to add unarmed damage on your weapon.

Interesting. If you check the link there is no check mark on either one handed weapons or two handed weapons. Weird. So what can we use this for?

My guess is that it is a bug.
If i have to guess, i'd say that the mod will somehow be available for gloves. That way we can make rare facebreakerlike gloves. But if that's the case i'd say that it won't be very useful, sure you can get resists and life on your gloves and even physical damage to compensate some of the damage loss due to lower unarmed damage , but the dps will still be a lot lower compared to Facebreakers ( yes even nerfed ones )
Thank you for the excellent guide.

Is it possible to make Infernal Blow work with a 4 link? I have Infernal Blow + Melee Splash + Melee Physical Damage + Multistrike. Then I have Hatred + Determination + Reduced Mana.

When I activate Hatred + Determination I only have enough mana to cast Infernal Blow once.
Only one cast is needed IF you have mana leech and mana flows. If you don't have mana leech ( from your gear ) i suggest that you lose the melee physical damage and use blood magic support gem. Yes 4L is enough to finish act 3 Merciless if you have the right gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info