[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I do like and use Vaal Cyclone for fast clearing maps. I suppose the % physical damage nodes will be last if at all then.

Have you tested Empower? I just got my hands on my first one and I am excited.

Hideouts/Crafting:

We have added a Physical Damage mod for rings and amulets at the Blessing Font.
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Last edited by Paion on Aug 28, 2014, 9:39:26 PM
Yea i'm going to check out the crafting mod in a sec :)
Empower is not a good choice at all for any melee attack, because melee attacks don't gain much from an extra level ( unlike spells ) and you'll have to give up of another, at least 20-30 times more useful, support gem.

P.S.
Can't check out the new physical damage crafting mods because my Loremaster level is 5 and i don't have them yet.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 29, 2014, 12:41:59 AM
"
Qintaro wrote:
Hello thats my eq

Im wondering what should I change next. I have with Hatred and Herald ~17k dps, resists are capped, 55% block chance, ~5k armor and 3,5k hp. My boots are pretty weak so probably they will be my first investment. Next is shield which have poor defensive stats but thanks to it I can easily cap resists at that 75%. My chest statistics are weak but 5 link in it really helped me. My jewelry I think is decent but needs some improvements. Later I will add Mana Leech mod to it so I would change my Warlords Mark to Enfeeble or Temporal Chains. So guys what do you think I should change first. Im really poor now so I need make improvements step by step.

"
Qintaro wrote:

Yes i thought about changing my shield into Lioneye's but it provides no ele res. In current state I can not cap res without that shield. I will chaos my chest or find another one with elemental resitance so I can change shield. Jewelry will be next. Thanks for advice!

Looked into using the masters to cap your resistances? You can easily add 25% fire res to the boots for example.

Buy better jewelry when you are able to. Might wanna buy ones with high flat dmg and other good stats then craft whatever is missing on them.

Most recent update added this:

Hideouts/Crafting:
We have added a Physical Damage mod for rings and amulets at the Blessing Font.

If it's flat physical dmg it might be good for us.
Last edited by kompaniet on Aug 29, 2014, 11:19:49 AM

I'm stuck at 14k DPS. Currently running purity of fire over determination to cap resistances. Can switch to determination after I find better chest/boots/jewelry I think. Any advice? Level 78 already. Next two points will go into the attack speed nodes, so should get a small increase in DPS then I guess.

Edit: For the 3rd bandit for nonfrenzy builds, I think you should always get the passive point for non-frenzy builds. There is a passive node that gives one endurance charge directly off the path that you can spec into instead. In case of skill reset, then you also get one extra passive for other builds.
Last edited by XeroAura on Aug 29, 2014, 5:40:28 PM
@XeroAura
To increase your dps you need to :
1. get mana leech on your gear and get rid of the mana leech support gem. If you can't use Blood magic support gem instead - it's much more reliable and it gives you the opportunity to later add Herald Of Ash on top of your Hatred + Determination. Because you don't Use Determination you could use Herald of Ash right away
2. Get a 6L chest
3. Get an amulet with better physical damage roll
4. Get better Facebreakers
5. Get Gems with Quality
6. Level up your gems

Another important thing - get life on your gear! You have close to none!

About the Bandits like i said and i quote "Killing all bandits would be a good decision." . Actually that's what i did.

@kompaniet
I'm pretty sure it's flat physical damage. It would be awesome for new players but i doubt that the possible roll would be that good ... still it could be very useful for a ring that has everything besides physical damage mod. Some times it's worth it to sacrifice some damage ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
what do you about this for beyond/rampage end game? i did this to lvl 60 (till i died cuz i went for tabula rasa for + dmg and died in 1s) its cheap and strong , but i dont know how strong it will be on end game with facebreaker capped at 800% unarmed dmg
the difference between 800% and 1000% is not that big actually ... sure with 1000% is better using nerfed gloves is not a build-breaking thing.
im playing rampange now because i dont want to die again and have to start from start i loved the build but i wasnt sure if i could do well end game, i know i had it easy to merciless act 2 , and i was having trouble till i changed for the dam 6L and lost so many armour/resis i was 2 hitting normals / 3 hitting monsters with high ES / high HP
Well with end game gear you end up with around 6k life, 40k infernal blow, caped res, capped block, 50%+ spell block on shield swap, at least 12k armour ... i mean if that's not enough... i don't know what is. Besides rampage is an easy mode league which is actually easier than standard... so it should be enough ... but in the end it's all about the gear that you'll be able to get, the way you play, the amounts of luck that you have etc. etc.
Why his DPS change if he play Dominating or Cyclone ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info