[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well I ve got to buy ilvl 79 astral.
And 40 scraps, 20 fusings, 3 jewelers, 1 yolo alch, 16 yolo chaos, 1 yolo ex, 1 scour, 30 alt, 1 regal later

But, my damage is only 34K. Is Q on gems will be really that big? 15K more damage?

Armor is small but, with Molten Shell it's 71% dmg reduction, without it's 66% dmg reduction, with just Granite it's 83 dmg reduction, Granite + MS 90%, and with 3 endurance charges, Molten and Granite it goes skywards. And I really need that 68 life and 42 Fire res.

I have 4010 Life on lvl 74, I finally got to appreciate Saffel's VS Dominus, now he doesn't randomly misses or one shot me anymore. Only takes half of life or misses.

I chose IC. It is better then any curse there. You cant have 2 curses, and TC gets procced earlier always.

Now, I have 72% block. I am thinking of spending next 4p into extra 4% block and getting 75%.
Is 12% spell block node very important? It could save me a point.
With 108 Saffel, I have 75% spell block with it. UPD: It drops big, to 69 without this node. I assume you can save a point there if you have 120 Saffel, because it is exactly 12%.

So then I can try Amplify/Berserking when I get 20/20 gems, and see the exact difference

I also will get 1p when I'll get 1% more Fire Res from gear.

Q question about assist gems, I assume:
Not worth 20 Q:
CWDT, Molten Shel, auras, reduced mana.
Worth 20 Q:
Temporal Chains, IC, Decoy Totem, Enduring cry, iAOE
Portal(lol i know, just saying)

Does Melee Physical really worth 20Q? It's only 10% increased, and for FB its like nothing, right?
Same question about Multistrike, 10% Increased damage?

Poison damage sucks so bad. Watch out for poison zombies guys! If you get them and desync then its over.
IGN: Infernalle
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 19, 2014, 1:26:40 AM
Well non of the support gems are really worth it to get quality for them.
The Melee damage and multistrike - 20% is not much but it heps to squeeze alittle bit more DPS.

Anyway post your gear and i'll tell you how to improve your dps.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Current Gear

26-52 on my rings/ammy
30-53 on yours.
40-60 Abyssus
10-20 Meginord's

I dont have Amplify, I don't have Berserking.

You can see my gems, some lvl 20, some Q

You have 9% more ASPD
You have 4-1 #-#
You have 34 more STR
You have 15% increased fire(maybe that's the one)
You have 20% increased melee dmg(multi+physical)
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 19, 2014, 4:06:34 AM
Gems + Hatred + Facebreakers + Berserking + 6% attack speed node in the duelist start

Those are the differences so it must be the combination of all that.

Also keep in mind that AMplify won't change your tooltip DPS , but changes the actual damage output. It just can't display it because it "thinks" of IB as of single target attack even with the melee splash.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Yes, but I dont have it ))
Here is what I figured out:

You have more:
9% more ASPD
4-1 #-#
15% increased fire(maybe that's the one)
95.8% increased melee dmg(6.8-34 more STR, 23-multi+physical, 15 and 12 near duelist, 35-FB)
1% more cold
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 19, 2014, 4:15:18 AM
Don't forget the 45% better facebreakers ... that really makes a difference.

And yes the Quality of the added fire damage could probably bring alot of dps too.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 19, 2014, 4:13:25 AM
Yep
Yes, but I dont have it ))
Here is what I figured out:

You have more:
9% more ASPD
4-1 #-#
15% increased fire(maybe that's the one)
95.8% increased melee dmg(6.8-34 more STR, 23-multi+physical, 15 and 12 near duelist, 35-FB)
1% more cold

Man what do I do lol))

I have to take those nodes near duelist in the end?
And what is your opinion about capped block?
Also, props toyou about the maps. I really dont get why ppl map together, at least for lvling, i mean I lvl much faster on my own, like 4 times as fast...

Just did a 68 lvl springs with a lot of poison zombies, no mana life regen, vulnerabilty, and 100% extra cold dmg from mobs lol
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 19, 2014, 5:07:04 AM
"
paladinshiva wrote:

Now, I have 72% block. I am thinking of spending next 4p into extra 4% block and getting 75%.

Is it really worth it? I mean, could you really feel any difference with more % block? I'm at 68% right now (at level 80), and i really cant decide if i should go for remaining shield block nodes, or prefer some life nodes instead. 4100 hp feels a little bit low, and there is not much space how to improve it equipwise, with so many uniques in use...
getting max block isn't really a must. anything around 70% is good enough.

So if you can get 2% block with 1 point - take it .. otherwise something like 1% for 1 point is not worth it.

About the maps ... yea i don't really get it why do people party ... you level slower... sure more items .. but they are divided by the number of players ... and the number of players doesn't affect the drop of maps ...
Thanlk you Korgoth.
Your patience with me is ridiculous))

It would take me 5 points total to get 75 block, 3 wasted and 2 2% block. So you saying 72 vs 75 not a big difference. I guess you are right. You have been usually right))

BTW I finally figured out DPS difference.
its 15% attack speed(not 9, i forgot you take 1 6% right when duelist starts) UPD lol, you just said it))))
15% fire damage
and 95% melee physical from Q, FB, Tree
I want to see my DPS with all attack spd, and fire dmg.
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 19, 2014, 9:07:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info