[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Okay ill try!!
I couldnt dodge smash attack lol))
IGN: Infernalle
@Phil82

Well the build havn't changed ... at all ... just check the cast when damage taken section and the auras, since you want to use Iron Reflexes use Grace instead of the suggested Determination. Oh and no more auras with blood magic!

@paladinshiva
Was it because you run away from the smash? YOu need to run to the boss and to get behind him! ;)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL hahaha, I NEVER thought that...
OMG you are a genius
Okay, I have big question.
I bought 78 Palace map and didn't have any prob with mobs.
But, I cant run away from dominus touch of god and i am wearing saffels, so he killed me evry single time.
I had following mods:
Life/mana regen 50%
30% damage/25% attack
30%physical dmg resist
43% more rare mobs,
chilled ground
and some other stuff. I ve got 78 palace map drop there, and 6S sword wich I can sell for 10c coz of ilvl 79, but(!) I died sooo fast...
I also only jsut noticed that my decoy+molten shell+ic didnt work because I forgot to link new Abyssus
My gear:
Spoiler

My tree:

4213 life (3890 saffels)
40009 dps

Please help!!!!!

Also!
I can use this
instead of

Ill lose Cold Res and Light res(96-93 to 79-82) I get 250 more dps, 220 more life, and I lose 2% leech. But then Ill need 12% fire and 4% cold to respec 6% point, or I can add one 15% fire point, because then ill befree to craft 101 life/120% armor with alts.

Please tell me what you think!
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 22, 2014, 1:00:08 AM
Why would you use Saffael's vs The Touch of God?! It's an attack not a spell ...
So you lose tons of armour are alot of life that will potentialy save you ... not to mention the block...
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 22, 2014, 9:44:28 AM
Man but it takes time ti swtich... How do you usually do the fight?
Well i press the switch hotkey :D
Or you can use quicksilver flask to get out of there.
Usualy you can tell when he'll use the Touch of God.

Wish me luck
Last edited by paladinshiva on Mar 22, 2014, 10:34:33 AM
1 Thena Moga and 1 RoA exile.
... Moga ripped me 3 times, RoA 1
Then dominus totems killed me.
I ve got 3 shipyards though
I think I am just a bad player...
man i hate myself, why do i die

Report Forum Post