Descent Races

Can we have special music during Descent races please?
Can't wait to try this out, oh wait.. yes i can !!
im on vacation for the next 4 weeks :(

What a great idea to start a new season now when people are starting summer vacation in europe :)
i love the fact that you wrote "the players wanted X, so we did it" like 10 times, but completly ignore the more glaring problems players want to be fixed since closed beta.

supporting this game is getting really frustrating, for me at least.
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
i love the fact that you wrote "the players wanted X, so we did it" like 10 times, but completly ignore the more glaring problems players want to be fixed since closed beta.

supporting this game is getting really frustrating, for me at least.

The thread is focused on the Races, isn't it? So he's talking about player wished for Race Seasons.

Do not support anymore, please. We don't need douche bags here.
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Jun 24, 2013, 8:16:28 AM
I almost wish the characters carried over, naked of course, but then I remember that I don't play standard anymore.
Shmo's Suggestions; Dozen Skills!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
Looks really cool excited to get started!
www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg
"
wdmshmo wrote:
I almost wish the characters carried over, naked of course, but then I remember that I don't play standard anymore.

But they would have gone to HC, anyway.
Casually casual.

"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
wdmshmo wrote:

HC is also Standard...
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
"
NCPereira wrote:
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
"
wdmshmo wrote:

HC is also Standard...

I think you are mistaken.
Casually casual.

"
cutt wrote:
Do not support anymore, please. We don't need douche bags here.

Antagonizing players who actually support GGG it's not a very good idea, if you want to see continuous development of the game. It's kinda like leech saying to blood donor "Please do not bleed, I don't need douche bags here." ;)

As I'm not interested in any kind of races it also made me sad when I saw this announcement, where there is still so many other, more important problems but meh, I hope that Chris remembers about those...
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Jun 24, 2013, 8:35:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info