Descent Races

"
Chris wrote:
"
FaceLicker wrote:
You should probably fix the the thread title.. 'Descent Races' instead of 'Decent Races'

I have done, but it's a pretty Freudian typo ;)

there is still one left:

After the last two seasons, we surveyed our racing community and took a lot of feedback on board. During the design of Decent races, we tried to take into account the following pieces of feedback:
this looks incredibly promising
this sounds freaking awesome. reinventing the game still? good job guys.

IM only wondering, if some players manage to clear all the dungeons in time, everyone of them will be the same level wont they?

Hope we wont see 100 players at the same level in the TOP 100.
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
Wow, this sounds great! I'm very glad to see that GGG considers player feedback to such an extent. These new races will truly define a unique experience in PoE gameplay!
im probably gonna get flamed hard for this but .....IMO the worst part of this game is the beginning of the game its slow the combat is clunky and it seems that every attack misses it only starts to get good when you lvl 20+ before that its a freaking chore
Now this race/Season is all about the beginning of the game witch im most likely not gonna play it but the concept is well done and i dont belive it should be confined to only a race i would love to see this in regular or hardcore league as some dungeon
IGN : Detrium
So only the top players get reward ?
Not as in the first two races when at least participating gets you some points to earn at least something small ?

I'm not gonna be the best, so I think no point even trying.
Thanks and have fun those of you who will try :)
Just like Dominus, we must kill to ascend to godhood. So quit cher wining and get killin' :D

Besides, the chests are probably going to give the duelist a two hander and a 20% cyclone rather fast, so I don't think gear will be an issue.
All my racing friends and myself are really looking forward to these Descent events.

Had hoped there would be a few group Descent events as racing solo goes get a bit lonesome from mid-season on -- fortunately these are only for an hour.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
Bugii wrote:
So only the top players get reward ?
Not as in the first two races when at least participating gets you some points to earn at least something small ?

I'm not gonna be the best, so I think no point even trying.
Thanks and have fun those of you who will try :)

There will still be other races like in season one and two.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info