The 0.11.0e patch, trade restrictions and new helmets

Really nice helmet designs, looking forward to it!

And I hope that RMT can be nearly destroyed in the future, I agree with every possible solution!
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
eta on 0.11.1?
Because life is short, you shall make rains of all sort - Amarena, the Iron Man
-
My IRON MAN witch build video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJOUcu0ioL4
-
Do you want your witch wearing PANTS? check
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/19769
I love you GGG!

Thanks for all your awesome work! I hope this will help in the battle against RMT-sites! I am sick and tired of seeing RMT-advertisements on top of the party-board. BTW: Is there any way these can be reported besides mailing support?
Man those new helmets look awesome.
"
Dreggon wrote:
Hah, the helmet in the bottom right looks like a pelican lmao i need that hat

e: 2nd on the bottom looks like a cyberman

1st helmet "what's all this then"

Not a pelican, a plague doctors mask from Europe around the time of the black plague.

And yes the the second one looks like a Cyberman. Which I think is right brilliant.

Last edited by Merlinus_Celidonus on Aug 2, 2015, 12:33:49 AM
I just hope

will look as cool as I hope it will! :P

Though I doubt it'd be added, but heres to hoping they decided to add it with the new ones.. :3
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jun 14, 2013, 10:10:59 AM
Are these new arts for unique helms or for base white helms?

If base items, the one I'm guessing is the gladiator casque looks freaking awesome. Love the new leather hood also. And of course I cant wait to see how much I look like a cyberman with the one helmet.
I want to start out by saying I really admire and appreciate what the developers are doing here. I enjoy supporting this game and intend to continue to do so, looking to pick up a regal pack sometime in a week or two possibly.

I really appreciate how pro-active GGG is and how hard they try to control the legit feel of the game.

I think it would be ideal if accounts cost $50. That way every time GGG banned an account the botter would lose $50 and GGG would get $50, which isn't much, but if GGG is banning 5,000 accounts a month it adds up.

But of course, this would take away from the game being free to play, so that won't work.

But what if even more serious restrictions were put into place on free accounts. More than just needing level 25 to trade? Restrictions on chat and trade forum posting, restrictions on trade, restrictions on dropping items (cannot drop items before level XXX) and heck make it level 50 instead of 25.

Now none of these style of restrictions have to do with power....just convenience....and serve to stop botters/RMT account thieves.

And as an added benefit you could add a store item that allows players to purchase an unlock on all these restrictions for like $50, again no power being sold just convenience and a larger social experience in chat/the full forums or w/e the heck GGG deemed fit, and if these RMT guys want to eat $50 every time and GGG bans them enough maybe they can kill the profit margins and at least get some more revenue to pay the folks who have to do all the extra work that has nothing to do with developing the game.

some of that might be too much, other parts might not go far enough.

The point is this level 25 thing doesn't go far enough I don't think.

I want to be clear I'm not talking about selling in game content, I'm talking about selling social features, and faster trading (can be purchased but make it lvl 50-70 otherwise if not purchased so rmt players either gota eat the cost or really make em grind up a buch of time)

that is my two cents to the crew

/keep up the good work guys

Looking for more guild members for races/4 month hc leagues, pm for info
Last edited by TEBird on Jun 14, 2013, 10:55:25 AM
"
TylerRand wrote:
It just took me 20 min to trade 1 GCP for 30 Chroms (HC).
In what universe is 1 GCP worth 30 Chroms? o_0
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Dat lion helmet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info