The 0.11.0e patch, trade restrictions and new helmets

New helms are great!

As for the level restriction, I liken it to D2 when you had to "perm" mules or they would expire after 7 days. It's not meant to win the war, but it makes the enemy waste more time.
New helms look pretty good. Hope some micro transactions for body armour will be added soon.
RIP Bolto
New helmets look great. I have noticed RMT sellers using the 'Public Parties' window to advertise their wares.
Nice :D
wonderful design on helmets they truly fit the feel of the game,however trade restrictions.. would be simplier if you would just not allow to trade currency in normal act 1 or whole normal acts 1,2,3 at all.
Last edited by Ward on Jun 14, 2013, 8:42:36 AM
those helms are so stinkin cool!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
Great Great Great

Keep it up!!!
IGN="Tanky"
"
TylerRand wrote:
It just took me 20 min to trade 1 GCP for 30 Chroms (HC). Say that time is money which it is provided that you are over 16 years old I have to admit that I rather would have RMTed them and played for the remaining time.

Now I was lucky that I had a GCP to trade say I had to farm for those chroms...

Disable trading and adjust droprates so that menial everyday crafting is covered properly. Triple the occurrence of chance orbs. This would take care of RMT and the fragmented population AND make this game playable for anyone who is not streaming and having a bunch of fanboys blowing currency and items up their ass.

Start respecting our time we pay your damn bills after all so you can do what you love every fucking day provided you love it.

Let me get my violin out for you, and your 20 minutes. You don't "have" to farm anything. Nor do you have to trade. And if you do trade, there's no rule that says you have to sit in town idle while you do it. You should LTP and send your "WTT my GCP for your X Chromes" while you play and keep an eye open for incoming messages. You might spend an extra portal scroll or two, especially in HC/Onslaught but you will certainly not have to stop smashing things.

You can't complain about the time it takes to make a trade when the alternative (farming 30 chromes) would have taken waaaay longer. You're defeating your own argument..."Trading is bad! It takes too long! It would be better if there was no trading and you had to spend 8x more time farming EVERYTHING!" Even with adjusted drop rates it would still take longer. If they made the currency drops that easy the game would be called Path of Crafting. As it is, you actually feel rewarded when you finally make something nice or make a good trade.

Really though, some of the junk you're spouting are total clown comments: "Start respecting our time" (YOU choose how to spend your leisure time), "make this game playable for anyone who is not streaming and having a bunch of fanboys blowing currency and items up their ass" (Flat out hilarious...you must have gear envy) , "we pay your damn bills after all so you can do what you love every fucking day" (Kind of ignorant and proof of no valid reasoning)
Last edited by Halezor on Jun 14, 2013, 9:22:44 AM
Holy mother of gawd, those designs are very awesome.
I don't think the trade restriction will affect RMT much since RMT does not HAVE TO rely on the trading system. The reason is that real money is not exchanged simultaneously anyway. They can just set up an instance and drop items on the ground.

By the way, is there a "report spam" button in game? Or I just fail to find it? This could help banning RMT better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info