The 0.11.0e patch, trade restrictions and new helmets

Very nice thinking of how to stop RMT.
nice patch. keep on going =)
It just took me 20 min to trade 1 GCP for 30 Chroms (HC). Say that time is money which it is provided that you are over 16 years old I have to admit that I rather would have RMTed them and played for the remaining time.

Now I was lucky that I had a GCP to trade say I had to farm for those chroms...

Disable trading and adjust droprates so that menial everyday crafting is covered properly. Triple the occurrence of chance orbs. This would take care of RMT and the fragmented population AND make this game playable for anyone who is not streaming and having a bunch of fanboys blowing currency and items up their ass.

Start respecting our time we pay your damn bills after all so you can do what you love every fucking day provided you love it.
amazing job!!
Beta Member Since 2010
just went into the game and all the helmets look the same as they did before?

ya just checked every helmet i own and theyre all exactly the same as before, and I have dozens.

edit: ahh k, this coming next patch?
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Jun 14, 2013, 6:46:24 AM
Awesome looking helmets. Finally!
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
"
pincoide wrote:
reaching lev 25 do not requires that much time to stop them

depends. It will need some time to levelup (need to go to ~mid/end of act 2, and this by playing: rushing will not give enough xp...) ^^ Dont know about chances to automate this, but I expect some frustration every time such a char is banned. :D

"
pincoide wrote:
IMHO a more effective way would be to put a limit on trades like this:
If I give you some currency (especially of high value), you must give something in return.

I can't see any logic explanation for a legit player to give, for example, 20 exalted to someone without getting something in return.

This 'logic' exists: its called friendly party trade (or something similar) - we in our group of ~15 people do a lot of twinking around our needs, including gear, currencies in a wide range of rarity/value and gems too... Why should we be forced to value this out? I even can imagine a lot of situations where it not even is possible.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
I am Lux. dont question it.
(also sparkotem)

Posted by iHaku
on 14. Juni 2013 11:08
Gold Supporter
QuotePrivate Message
It just took me 20 min to trade 1 GCP for 30 Chroms (HC). Say that time is money which it is provided that you are over 16 years old I have to admit that I rather would have RMTed them and played for the remaining time.

Now I was lucky that I had a GCP to trade say I had to farm for those chroms...

Disable trading and adjust droprates so that menial everyday crafting is covered properly. Triple the occurrence of chance orbs. This would take care of RMT and the fragmented population AND make this game playable for anyone who is not streaming and having a bunch of fanboys blowing currency and items up their ass.

Start respecting our time we pay your damn bills after all so you can do what you love every fucking day provided you love it.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
Last edited by lagrangian on Jun 14, 2013, 7:28:12 AM
I hope there's some 'knightly' looking pure strength armor coming down the tube! Having to rely on the Full Chainmail model for the look I want is conflicting greatly with my inner min/maxer.
the 3d art looks awesome, well this just keeps getting better and better!!! nice job guys!!!
IGN: Culling_Bunny Dual Physical Wander CI Build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info