The 0.11.0e patch, trade restrictions and new helmets

"
BrianWeissman wrote:
"
lovin it!

still, what if the <25er just dropp the currencys in an instance?

Probably mentioned already, but currency items dropped by a trade-restricted account will be allocated only to the person dropping them. No one else will be able to pick them up off the ground. Portal Scrolls and Wisdom Scrolls are excluded from this limitation, of course.

Does that function like how current allocation does, as in, if a person's inventory is full and they try to pick something up, the allocation expires?
Shmo's Suggestions; Dozen Skills!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/402487
"
They don't affect the existing players but will mean that new accounts have to reach level 25 on any character before they're able to trade currency items to other players. Full information is in the linked patch notes thread.

I'm sure I'm telling you something you already know, but just in case, Gold Sites will now be attempting to purchase existing accounts to get around this restriction. Botting will also increase a great deal.

That being said, love a game that works on counter measures to slow down the progress of gold sites. It's one of the reasons I have adhered to this mmo. Thanks for continuing that effort. I love love LOVE how much devs listen to the players here and push forward patches with their thoughts/ideas in mind. It's refreshing to see!
"
Nicoleron wrote:
I'm sure I'm telling you something you already know, but just in case, Gold Sites will now be attempting to purchase existing accounts to get around this restriction. Botting will also increase a great deal.

That being said, love a game that works on counter measures to slow down the progress of gold sites. It's one of the reasons I have adhered to this mmo. Thanks for continuing that effort. I love love LOVE how much devs listen to the players here and push forward patches with their thoughts/ideas in mind. It's refreshing to see!
You're the one who likes all their pretty songs.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Hmmm.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Just when I think this game cant get anymore epic.
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
What a darn good idea, it has my vote.

"
loopax2233 wrote:
Nice to see new fixes on every patch, keep up the good work:)

However I would like to see an restriction on how offen u can post on trade chat. The chat is spammed lots of times with double-triple..and even more posts by many users that are thinking spam=faster sales. I think an restriction to post a message at min 30 sec intervals will help us out making the spam to happen less offen.
Nice ;D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info