The 0.11.0e patch, trade restrictions and new helmets

fix desync
ehm the trade restriction in the permanent leagues seems pretty good but pls dont do this in party races , it would be awful to not trade or drop a transmute or alt to your friend in need.Oh and if u are able to do this( talking about the restriction on dropping items ) u could prevent a lot of hacks too , lets say whenever your account gets logged in on a new location u could put this restriction for 24 hours or so but optional remember otherwise people who play in different locations would be really pissed :P.In most cases the owners understand they are hacked in less than a few hours , if u do this hackers wont be able to give the items to their char and the owner will be able to retrive the account without loosing a thing and ye u will spare us a lot of tears :P

Oh and obviously make so 30+ lvl chars need 24 hours to be deleted and it should have some kind of timer u can interrupt anytime :D.
Game? Who needs to play the game? Forums are funny enough

It's nice to see that the design part of the game is not complete and you are still working on it. Some areas like skill animations and effects could use a facelift. For example Ground Stomp and Lightning Strike.
"
dyankov wrote:
It's nice to see that the design part of the game is not complete and you are still working on it. Some areas like skill animations and effects could use a facelift. For example Ground Stomp and Lightning Strike.

What?! Groundslam is my favorite melee skill animation - you crazy.
IGN: aMonsterTruck

Because I'm Based.
I hope the new helmets art is just the beginning and will continue to other pieces of gear (like boots and chest armour)

I know it has nothing to do with gameplay but I really appreciate these things a lot !

"
n00bi wrote:
ehm the trade restriction in the permanent leagues seems pretty good but pls dont do this in party races , it would be awful to not trade or drop a transmute or alt to your friend in need.Oh and if u are able to do this( talking about the restriction on dropping items ) u could prevent a lot of hacks too , lets say whenever your account gets logged in on a new location u could put this restriction for 24 hours or so but optional remember otherwise people who play in different locations would be really pissed :P.In most cases the owners understand they are hacked in less than a few hours , if u do this hackers wont be able to give the items to their char and the owner will be able to retrive the account without loosing a thing and ye u will spare us a lot of tears :P

Oh and obviously make so 30+ lvl chars need 24 hours to be deleted and it should have some kind of timer u can interrupt anytime :D.

the restriction would only be a problem if he is using a brand new account. as long as he has 1 character over 25 on the account there won't be any restrictions anymore.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
These are absolutely fantastic. It defiantly has me excited for visual improvements to come, specifically chest armor and shields. The team is doing an amazing job with the updates, they come quick and offer a wide range of improvements!
IGN: _Blue_Box_
"
bbblame wrote:
"
dyankov wrote:

What?! Groundslam is my favorite melee skill animation - you crazy.

The animation by itself is cool. The fact that it's the same ground texture each time you use the skill is not cool and looks broken.
the 2D art is the reason why i love PoE so much ty GGGuys
"
dyankov wrote:
Split Arrow needs a graphic update the most in my opinion. And I don't even use it! :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info