The 0.11.0e patch, trade restrictions and new helmets

Some of those helms look amazing!
Those new helms are great, awesome work! The rest of gear parts will be updated too on next patches? I would like to see that all equipment parts were combined under one design pattern.
♠RaGoN♦
So shields and now helmets. I'm hoping armors are next.
IGN: Smegacore
Another thing would be to restrict writing on global chat / making a named party restricted till level 25.
I know it would affect new players too...
But something like this would help the advertising on globalchat and party names
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
I'm not against the new restriction for RMT, but I think is not very effective... reaching lev 25 do not requires that much time to stop them, and when they upgrade their mules nothing will change.

IMHO a more effective way would be to put a limit on trades like this:
If I give you some currency (especially of high value), you must give something in return.

I can't see any logic explanation for a legit player to give, for example, 20 exalted to someone without getting something in return.
"
pincoide wrote:
I'm not against the new restriction for RMT, but I think is not very effective... reaching lev 25 do not requires that much time to stop them, and when they upgrade their mules nothing will change.

If I give you some currency (especially of high value), you must give something in return.

I can't see any logic explanation for a legit player to give, for example, 20 exalted to someone without getting something in return.

I'm not sure that would work. Wouldn't it be easy to trade something like a Scroll of Wisdom for 20 Exalted orbs to get around this?
"
Hrishi wrote:
"
pincoide wrote:

I'm not sure that would work. Wouldn't it be easy to trade something like a Scroll of Wisdom for 20 Exalted orbs to get around this?

it should be balanced with some big limit than a simple scroll... perhaps a unique or an item with many links or other valuables...
Haha that level cap for trading was actually a suggestion made by a player. :D
lovin it!

still, what if the <25er just dropp the currencys in an instance?
"
lovin it!

still, what if the <25er just dropp the currencys in an instance?

you drop an ex on the beach and you'll never be able to trade it until lev 25 xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info