Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

Btw, thank you for adding Supporter Pack upgrading.

It allowed me to buy the Open Beta Supporter Pack now, without having to wait for the finances, all the information and time to decide, to decide on which pack to buy. Which is nice in and of itself, as well as helpful in case I forget later.

I can also see that this is a great thing for all those players who supported the game by buying point packs during the Open Beta before they knew that the packs would later be released :)
Please find a way to account-link character names:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409346
As far as titles go, you can choose to display any title under the one purchased or none at all.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I keep checking my email for a response. D:
IGN: robotosis
I dont understand what I'm supposed to do, so I'm emailing support. I thought that my $20 pack that I bought a few months ago would qualify me for the lowest level support pack upgrade, but it wants me to pay $10 for it. The language of the post suggests (to me) that I would be able to click a button and get free stuff because I spent money before this release. Am I just stupid or is that what it's saying?
"
ganjfiend wrote:
I dont understand what I'm supposed to do, so I'm emailing support. I thought that my $20 pack that I bought a few months ago would qualify me for the lowest level support pack upgrade, but it wants me to pay $10 for it. The language of the post suggests (to me) that I would be able to click a button and get free stuff because I spent money before this release. Am I just stupid or is that what it's saying?

You need to have paid as much as one of the packs in order to upgrade. Currently the site only allows you to upgrade 1 pack (I have 9 packs 8 20s and a 10) so if you have multiple they request you email support and they will help you combine for an upgrade.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Jun 11, 2013, 12:23:30 AM
"
Zazzaro703 wrote:
"
ganjfiend wrote:

You need to have paid as much as one of the packs in order to upgrade. Currently the site only allows you to upgrade 1 pack (I have 9 packs 8 20s and a 10) so if you have multiple they request you email support and they will help you combine for an upgrade.

So is the minimum pack $30 and not $10? On my screen it says $10 so I assumed that meant my $20 pack qualified me for it, or is the $20 taken out of the total?
Whenever support gets back to someone regarding the adding together of multiple point packs let us know! I don't want to bother them again.
"
ganjfiend wrote:
"
Zazzaro703 wrote:
"
ganjfiend wrote:

So is the minimum pack $30 and not $10? On my screen it says $10 so I assumed that meant my $20 pack qualified me for it, or is the $20 taken out of the total?

It looks like the 20.00 has been taken out of the total because the lowest support pack is 30.00
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Support is working very hard to catch up on emails and sort everyone out. It is a time consuming ordeal so they will get to you as quickly as their 3 or 4 person customer service team allows. It may take a few days as by now I am sure they have over 500 emails to answer.

Patience please, they will get everyone sorted and happy.
—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
Support is working very hard to catch up on emails and sort everyone out. It is a time consuming ordeal so they will get to you as quickly as their 3 or 4 person customer service team allows. It may take a few days as by now I am sure they have over 500 emails to answer.

Patience please, they will get everyone sorted and happy.

You are right, people be patient they will get it done rather sooner than later, they just happen to have a huge backlog right now because of all the emails they got.

Don't spam their email folder with requests, they have read it and work on it asap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info