Supporter Pack Upgrading Now Available

"
LostForm wrote:
Any word on specifying a size for tee-shirts and how to pick which shirt when we have pick one?

Also had a transaction error (it said the transaction encountered problems) and ended up with a double transaction. Hoping I can get the faulty transaction reversed sooner rather than later :)

Awsome stuff though GGG, keep up the good work!

Email support for the error.

The sizing and picking of the shirts and shipping details will be announced when they have the details worked out. The shirts won't be ready to be shipped until sometime in August so you have plenty of time.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
"
LostForm wrote:
Any word on specifying a size for tee-shirts and how to pick which shirt when we have pick one?

Also had a transaction error (it said the transaction encountered problems) and ended up with a double transaction. Hoping I can get the faulty transaction reversed sooner rather than later :)

Awsome stuff though GGG, keep up the good work!

Email support for the error.

The sizing and picking of the shirts and shipping details will be announced when they have the details worked out. The shirts won't be ready to be shipped until sometime in August so you have plenty of time.

Thanks peachii !

I sent a private message to support shortly after the error, was hoping to draw some attention to it as I know the support queue is probably pretty full :D
Hey...is this thing on?
The supporter packs and their contents are great. However, what about supporter packs and recognition for those of us who just want points to spend in the microtransaction shop?

I meant to buy a Bronze Supporter Pack during Closed Beta, but missed the deadline. Afterwards, I bought a $50 point pack. I appreciate being able use that $50 towards an Open Beta Supporter pack, but why isn't there an option to upgrade to Regal?

Points is money. My $50 point pack had 500'ish points (524?). A Regal Pack at $50 comes with 350 points plus goodies. Can't you assign a money value to the 150'ish point difference between the two packs and add an upgrade option for Regal?
"
Galtrovan wrote:
The supporter packs and their contents are great. However, what about supporter packs and recognition for those of us who just want points to spend in the microtransaction shop?

I meant to buy a Bronze Supporter Pack during Closed Beta, but missed the deadline. Afterwards, I bought a $50 point pack. I appreciate being able use that $50 towards an Open Beta Supporter pack, but why isn't there an option to upgrade to Regal?

Points is money. My $50 point pack had 500'ish points (524?). A Regal Pack at $50 comes with 350 points plus goodies. Can't you assign a money value to the 150'ish point difference between the two packs and add an upgrade option for Regal?

Email support@grindinggear.com for help with this.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Any plans to make the weapon effect apply to both weaps? I'm an ele cleave, and for as much as I want to help support development I can't really buy another pack at the same price right now :) Cheers.

Also, is there a way to reclaim an effect from the $ menu and not have to switch characters to reclaim?
@ucsarge
Last edited by ucsarge on Jun 10, 2013, 5:19:49 PM
"
ucsarge wrote:
Any plans to make the weapon effect apply to both weaps? I'm an ele cleave, and for as much as I want to help support development I can't really buy another pack at the same price right now :) Cheers.

Also, is there a way to reclaim an effect from the $ menu and not have to switch characters to reclaim?

No idea about duel wielding.

You have to switch characters and retrieve the effects manually.
—Leo Buscaglia

My beloved pets....

"
ucsarge wrote:

I don't think it would be good to get 1 weapon effect for both weapons.
And it would probably be quite difficult not to switch characters to reclaim an effect.
"
peachii wrote:
"
ucsarge wrote:

Personally Im glad its like this, so you can't inadvertently delete the effects anymore.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

Personally Im glad its like this, so you can't inadvertently delete the effects anymore.

I have no opinion on the matter... but I'm a bit confused with what you said Morsexier.

Atm. if you try to sell an item with a cosmetic effect on it, a system message warns you that it has an effect and cannot be traded or something.

But I guess its weird that pets stay in the "$" stash and item effects have to added/removed. Either way I'm happy still : P
SSF since ~OB
"
Litheum wrote:
"
peachii wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I am pretty sure that long-term the numbers aren't going to be next to the names, but on the profile page. We display them on the forum and in chat (in the new leagues) so that people can show off their accomplishments :)

I think next to the names is awesome, it's more noticable and will push people to try to get them. :)

Just noting I like the numbers next to the name too.....for the current long-season (i.e.4-month).

Wouldn't want them to be permanent, but it's cool seeing who doing the new leagues, and how well they are doing. Maybe have an option to turn it off, since I can see how it could get annoying.

I agree with Litheum (if the option to turn it on/off is for personal viewing, but I'd be okay to not be able to turn them off).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"
Thalandor wrote:
^
Food for thought: I think microtransactions effects should just be infinite usage on anything you want, but it would auto "reclaim" when you trade/drop/vendor items. Would make my life simpler! The effect icon would stay permanently in you micro-transaction tab, not removed after usage.

This would be much nicer :) There are still different effects to buy, and stash tab sets etc, so I don't think the financial loss from this would be prohibitively large, and it may in fact encourage more people to buy more effects :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, I really think that people should get access to all of the weapon effects & forum titles for the packs below theirs as well as their own.

eg: I'd probably like to upgrade to a Regal Supporter next month or so, but I REALLY don't like the colour of the regal supporter forum title, and would prefer to have the Regal Pack but have the option to switch between the Regal Supporter title & my current Open Beta Supporter title.

I really can't see the harm in allowing this, except for having to find a way to reinburse the few who have already purchased multiple different packs individually (not as upgrades).

I think this could be solved quite easily for most people by crediting to their account points for the microtransaction shop of an amount equal to or greater than the difference between the cost of their lower tier supporter pack bundle(s) & the points they already got for them - at a ratio of 10+ pts per $ (which is what the $20 point pack works out to).

There could possibly maybe be the option of a small bonus pet or title on top. Any complaints with this system could be handled on an individual level through communication with the support team.

"
Islidox wrote:
Let me know what you plan on doing for opting out of the physical goods, GGG!

I'm one of those 450 requests :P.

If I was to scrape together the money for the Divine Pack, I'd consider trading some or all of the physical merchandise for points as well (in particular, I can't really imagine myself wearing the t-shirt in the forseeable future: will they be a collectors item, limited forever only to open beta supporter packs? Also with something like a t-shirt, I wouldn't be entirely certain which size to pick?)
Please find a way to account-link character names:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409346
Last edited by InvisibleCat on Jun 10, 2013, 9:24:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info