{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Has anyone tested new mobs from a reliquarium as main spectre?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
"
got this enchant from my 1st uberlab, thinking about to respec to MoM and get rid off haste and purity of elements and get essence worm + anger aura.

Haste > Anger

Congratz on the boots tho! Oh and, this thing ...

is completely broken with Victario's Charity. I could pretty much just Shield Charge blindly into everything without worrying about dying in red maps.

Ok,i see you are experienced summoner, so i can ask you some questions
How much EHP you got, gem swap for bosses (gmp to slower proj?)
Any tips for beginner summoner?

Anyway, playing this and having alot of fun shieldcharging around and killing stuff, best map clearer ive ever played tbh.
"
Besovskii wrote:

Yes. My main issue with Reliquarian is this :

"
Default Attack skill_can_fire_wand_projectiles [1]
skill_can_fire_arrows [1]

Which means, it's the type of minion/spectre that does autoattack while autoattacking is not what we want out of them (unlike Heralds for instance), which affects their AI quite significantly. And because their main burst skill (Firestorm) has these modifiers :

Spoiler
firestorm_base_area_of_effect_+% [-55]
One impact every 0.3 seconds
Base duration is 1.2 seconds
Deals 3 to 5 Physical Damage

Their "fire"storm is not really fire at all, and it's a delayed skill.

"
"
"
got this enchant from my 1st uberlab, thinking about to respec to MoM and get rid off haste and purity of elements and get essence worm + anger aura.

Haste > Anger

Congratz on the boots tho! Oh and, this thing ...

is completely broken with Victario's Charity. I could pretty much just Shield Charge blindly into everything without worrying about dying in red maps.

Ok,i see you are experienced summoner, so i can ask you some questions
How much EHP you got, gem swap for bosses (gmp to slower proj?)
Any tips for beginner summoner?

Anyway, playing this and having alot of fun shieldcharging around and killing stuff, best map clearer ive ever played tbh.

I'm running 40% MoM atm, so roughly around 8k EHP (with 5k life and 1k ES). Funny thing is that I often forget to swap out GMP for Slower because the Solar Guards kills bosses even guardians fast enough even with GMP with the new jewels.

Dunno about tips tbh, aside from keep playing, and run maps. Matt has been playing Summoner since as long as I can remember so other than that, just follow his guide and you're golden. I'd say, build your char the way you want to play it, Summoner's quite flexible, the build I'm using isn't the top end of what a Classic Summoner can do when it comes to DPS, but it fits my playstyle the most (rushing into things and half tanking most stuff).
"
"
Besovskii wrote:

Yes. My main issue with Reliquarian is this :

"
Default Attack skill_can_fire_wand_projectiles [1]
skill_can_fire_arrows [1]

Which means, it's the type of minion/spectre that does autoattack while autoattacking is not what we want out of them (unlike Heralds for instance), which affects their AI quite significantly. And because their main burst skill (Firestorm) has these modifiers :

Spoiler

TYVM
Build playable end game 3.1? can farm all boss/guardians?
"
Sadqusse wrote:
Build playable end game 3.1? can farm all boss/guardians?

Yes
"
"
GiantGoomba wrote:
What stats do you want on the ghastly abyss jewels?

I guess cast speed on kill and inc minion dmg when minion skill used?

I'm using 9 double cast speed Ghastly jewels (raw minion cast speed + cast speed on kill), 2 of them are in this belt

So it's roughly 10 double cast speed jewels. Everything up to T14 pretty much die on sight with Solar Guards, a few seconds longer for bosses.

Hello good Sir,

Question for you (and anyone that can help). I was following the direction of another person that said to scour > alt > aug > regal them until I get what I need.. but it didnt seem to actually work that way. Im new to the game, could someone explain this a bit better to me?
Last edited by PunkMaster3000 on Dec 18, 2017, 8:56:13 AM
I have no idea why people keep asking me in-game and via forum PMs (instead of matt or other players lol) about what I'm using on my Summoner, but since the questions mostly revolves around the same thing, I'll just put some of them here.

I'm using mostly pure Cast Speed mods on my Abyss Jewels. Yes, I'm using all Abyss Jewels, regular ones are crap. No, double Cast Speed mods on the Jewels are not the best mods to get. I'm just doing it because it's fun to learn how far you can go with Cast Speed.

Best Jewel mods combo in my opinion (and apparently PoB's opinion) are :
- Max Life
- Minion has x% increased Cast & Attack Speed
- Minion has x% increased Damage after you've used a Minion skill recently (last 4 seconds).
- Minions deal x to y additional Fire damage
or with this poe.trade search : http://poe.trade/search/imitamenobohay
Both the Cast Speed and Inc. Damage rolls have negligible difference between the two, 6% Cast Speed is roughly the equivalent of around 12-13% Inc. Minion Damage. So Inc. Damage is superior to Cast Speed providing both are at max roll according to PoB.

Yes, I have done guardians (minus Mino), Elder bosses, Atziri, Uber, Breachlords, etc. They're all relatively easy, and somewhat a bit overkill on the DPS side. No, I have not done Shaper yet, but I can't think of a reason of why the build / Solar Guards couldn't. I have also farmed 8 mods, fully sextanted T15s just fine, anything lower than T13 is a joke since you can just Shield Charge everywhere and watch everything dies.

Yes, Aylardex is not a troll amulet I'm using just for fun. It has saved my arse countless times. Also yes, the mana flask is there because I want it there and has also saved my arse a few times. MoM is amazing. And lastly, yes, Brightbeak is all you need for endgame. I'm gonna use Scourge if I party with friends and doing bosses or something, but mostly Brightbeak is all I needed.

Yes, matt's build is totally fine and works with 3.1's endgame. I don't use his endgame tree because of my specific playstyle. But I would recommend any newer Summoners to start with his or the Burning Spectres tree if you're in HC.

Anyone tested uber atziri/shaper with this build in abyss?

Tested all guardians and they have been easy. I assume shaper would need tukohamas?
Last edited by Moksu on Dec 18, 2017, 9:00:27 AM
"
"
Besovskii wrote:

Spoiler

It's unbelievable. At first they looked promising but after that info they are no competition for the usual spectres at all. Apart from the fact that they use two different damage types for whatever reason :rolleyes:.

A shame there are no viable non-fire spectres. And no, blue painted Flame Sentinels aren't proper alternatives.

"
Moksu wrote:
Anyone tested uber atziri/shaper with this build in abyss?

Tested all guardians and they have been easy. I assume shaper would need tukohamas?

Why do you assume that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info