{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Can anyone tell me if this 6L I have is okay for the correct setup for frost sents? I also just put in slower proj for bosses currently. Also, can I stay like this for guardians+ and any upgrade recommendations? Playing abyss currently.

"
Tosì wrote:
Can anyone tell me if this 6L I have is okay for the correct setup for frost sents? I also just put in slower proj for bosses currently. Also, can I stay like this for guardians+ and any upgrade recommendations? Playing abyss currently.

your setup is just fine and your gear is pretty good overall

i am not so sure forst sentinels are the right spectre for guardians though, but i havent tested them ^^
"
Tosì wrote:

You dont need Pierce gem if you use proj weakness. Id rather take something like slower proj for boss/harder stuff and faster proj for wide open maps
Which kind of spectre do I need to run Hall of Grandmasters?
ty
"
TPBA wrote:
Which kind of spectre do I need to run Hall of Grandmasters?
ty

Tukohama's Vanguards should be what you want. Some exiles max block. TV's totems are the only things that don't "hit".
Shaper+Guardians down pretty easily in Abyss using Solar Guards. Gear pretty maxed out though, I'd like to fit another curse in with a +1 curse ammy/curse on hit gloves for pure min max setup. Great build!
I could just be blind, but is there a link for the finished skill tree? Or at least mid-90 ish? I checked the pastebin but I'm not exactly sure how to use it. Preferably the tree that focuses on life regen over dodge.
Last edited by Vakana on Dec 16, 2017, 3:49:44 AM
What is your Guardian configuration ? :/ a little confuse, i mean, what helmet etc....
Well stacking 9 cast speed jewels + the Abyss belt seems to make Guardian fights almost as easy as pre-nerfed Vanguards with Solar Guards. Most of them minus Mino melt almost instantly, and Guardians like Chimera switched phase almost right after the instant the Solar Guards started hitting them. And I haven't finished gearing my char yet (missing +1 curse Bloodgrip, decent helmet, scourge, 21 gems).

Granted my build and crappy gear are slightly more DPS oriented than matt's original build. But it seems to work vs endgame bosses just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info