{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
GuruOS wrote:
So i spend whole day leveling this build and i now noticed this whole spell echo thing. So, it is useless now? Should i replace it with something else or how it is working now?
And should i edit current build somehow, so i can benefit those New gems? (I presume that current build guide don't include those).

p.s. Noob

Spell Echo is fine now. It was bugged before the 3.1.1 patch because it didn't affect certain minion skills (eg. Solar Guard's beams). Spell Echo is a must for spectres that deal ranged spells like Solar Guard, Flame Sentinel, Frost Sentinel, Goatman Fire-Eater, etc.
I hope someone can help me, actually i have big issues with my Minion/Spectre damage. i cant run easly t1 maps wih full 6 link. I use desecrate and summon high Solar Guards but he have AI problems? He runs from 1 point to other and make not rly good damage. I thank you in advance for the help.
"
nevertiredv wrote:
I hope someone can help me, actually i have big issues with my Minion/Spectre damage. i cant run easly t1 maps wih full 6 link. I use desecrate and summon high Solar Guards but he have AI problems? He runs from 1 point to other and make not rly good damage. I thank you in advance for the help.

Noticed that too, they aren't very aggresive but you can "jumpstart" them by firing your CoH spell towards an enemy and as soon they have the scent they go to town.
Second-class poe gamer
"
nevertiredv wrote:

Spectres aren't "aggressive" by default, unlike SRS and golems with Primordial Might. Even Sentinels can sometimes just lurk around doing nothing esp. if they started with no LoS to the target to begin with.

When you're playing a Spectre Summoner, being passive is the last thing you should do. You need to be actively doing something, be it moving around with Shield Charge or shooting at targets with Ball Lightning + Curses. Classic/Spectre Summoner is not an afk build. If you want a build that allows you to walk around and let minions do the job for you, you might want to take a look at Golems.

Also, you skipped Elemental Equilibrium on your tree. That and curses are a huge DPS increase for your Spectres. DPS haven't been an issue for me, infact, I dropped running dual auras and Scourge because they're overkill outside of Guardians and Shaper.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Dec 15, 2017, 7:54:18 AM
Hello All,

I just hit level 70 and started mapping. Does anyone have a suggestion on what maps are best for specters? I'm running with 3 right now since i dont have Vis Mortis yet. I have brightbeak and everything else suggested for the build. thanks everyone.

p.s. This is my first league. I started the last one with 11 days left to learn the first few acts.
What stats do you want on the ghastly abyss jewels?

I guess cast speed on kill and inc minion dmg when minion skill used?
Does the lab helm enchant "dominated minions deal x% increased damage" include spectres?

Google does not help much and poe wiki got nothing about different helm enchants at the moment...
I got it on merc lab, but still i would sure rest my case on helm enchants as its too much RNG, last league i ran nearly 100 labs without getting any decent with my necrowitch.

Thanks alot for the guide, im using bit here and there as i wanted to try bit more of a hybrid with spectres + srs(srs in shaped scepter, just need to get an elder one now).
I'm having problems keeping my zombies alive. Got them in a +1 helm with life+fortify. They just get wrecked in T10+ abysses. Has anyone solved this problem? I'm thinking of just flat out dropping the zombies.
Zombies are squishys, im playing this build and and a friend too, the zombies of both dies fast, but im still 6x but he is near 9x.
"
GiantGoomba wrote:
What stats do you want on the ghastly abyss jewels?

I guess cast speed on kill and inc minion dmg when minion skill used?

I'm using 9 double cast speed Ghastly jewels (raw minion cast speed + cast speed on kill), 2 of them are in this belt

So it's roughly 10 double cast speed jewels. Everything up to T14 pretty much die on sight with Solar Guards, a few seconds longer for bosses.

"
blastarus wrote:
I'm having problems keeping my zombies alive. Got them in a +1 helm with life+fortify. They just get wrecked in T10+ abysses. Has anyone solved this problem? I'm thinking of just flat out dropping the zombies.

Your zombies are meant to die, at least in Summoner build like this one. Heck, I stopped using them a while back because they're more of an annoyance than useful. The moment that I have had a use for them as meatshields, they'd be handed too much for what they're capable of and just die anyway, so better off just make way for other more useful gems.

Last edited by ultimatecat on Dec 15, 2017, 3:14:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info