{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
Snailmail wrote:
on the new gems, "Minions deal x to x additional (element) damage"

Do these work on spell minions like the frost sentinels?

edit:

what are the best stat combinions for the jewel slots?

I'm thinking:

- flat life
- % increase damage if you used a minion skill recently
- minions have increased attack cast spped if you or minions killed recently
- stat filler...es, resists, dex/str/int, etc. ... or maybe that minion deal x to x damage if it works with minion spells / minion % life ...

There is no reason the flat damage would not work with spells its not specified as a damage to attacks, its just flat added damage. so it will work like anger in that retrospect as far as i know.

The hinder on spell hit is also a realy good survival boost. that along with chill/freeze and if HC curse on hit temp chains is a lot of survivabillity.
Now officially confirmed:

Spell Echo and Multistrike no longer repeatedly casts or attacks for certain minions. We have a fix for this already but it requires further testing. It will be deployed relatively soon.
Elder T8 down using this build and gimped SG, wasn't even using animate bro, this build is going to be a blast thanks Matt!
Second-class poe gamer
Hi guys, I'm in the leveling phase and today I read about the nerf of Spell Echo that will come soon.
So after this, what will be the best pet to clear the maps?
"
meky84 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm in the leveling phase and today I read about the nerf of Spell Echo that will come soon.

No nerf, spell echo is bugged right now and is not working, after they fix it the affected specters will be as powerful as pre 3.1 vs tough bosses most importantly. Relax, you won't even feel it until red maps.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Dec 14, 2017, 6:00:38 AM
Thanks, perfect, I misunderstood.
It seems to that currently work with the Frost Sentinels. Right?
"
pr13st wrote:
"
meky84 wrote:

No nerf, spell echo is bugged right now and is not working, after they fix it the affected specters will be as powerful as pre 3.1 vs tough bosses most importantly. Relax, you won't even feel it until red maps.

Solar Guards is already stronger than it was in Harbinger even with the Spell Echo bug. The new jewels are completely absurd and being a Necro means it's really easy for us to use the Darkness Enthroned. Even with my shit gear without Vis my Solar Guards have already come close in power level to my previous char in Harbinger.

While I'm also pissed off at the Spell Echo bug myself, I can't help but thinking that people keep forgetting about the new jewels and belt and too focused on "Oh, one gem is broken, the entire build goes down into the crapper now...".
Last edited by ultimatecat on Dec 14, 2017, 7:03:12 AM
"
Furywrath wrote:
"
"
Furywrath wrote:
Frost sentinells are amazing. i have fairly good gear now, 6l vis mortis, the scourge etc. And i have been stacking those new jewels. But i belive i can do t16 and shaper with frost sents. Have done some t15 corrupted nps.

Which new jewels if you dont mind me asking. Im really loving the frost sentinels.

Not at all. Go look at my char and my tree 😀 i have made acc public

Hey thank you for your reply and for making your character public. Gratz on the 6L Vis Mortis. Looking at the price of that thing, i dont know if i will ever be able to get a 6L. Would i be too hindered with a 5L do you think?
"
Solar Guards is already stronger than it was in Harbinger even with the Spell Echo bug. The new jewels are completely absurd and being a Necro means it's really easy for us to use the Darkness Enthroned. Even with my shit gear without Vis my Solar Guards have already come close in power level to my previous char in Harbinger.

While I'm also pissed off at the Spell Echo bug myself, I can't help but thinking that people keep forgetting about the new jewels and belt and too focused on "Oh, one gem is broken, the entire build goes down into the crapper now...".

Its ok if the plebs keep thinking spectre are shit now we can hoard all the good items to our selves and continue to play our op build ;) which is even stronger now because of these ridiculous jewels.

Even tukohama's vanguard which seemed like a big nerf is still destroying shaper perfectly fine.

---

Here is a tip for people looking for a 5L-6L vismortis but can't afford it.

1. Simply buy a minion damage supported helmet. http://poe.trade/search/ikikagaritoome
2. Buy any vis mortis (literally rolls do not matter)
3. Have a 5L spectre with +1 spectre at the same time?
3.5. These helmets can come with conc effect, and other supports as well? super cheap 6L
4. Profit?!?!?

Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon

Which new jewels if you dont mind me asking. Im really loving the frost sentinels.[/quote]

Not at all. Go look at my char and my tree 😀 i have made acc public[/quote]

Hey thank you for your reply and for making your character public. Gratz on the 6L Vis Mortis. Looking at the price of that thing, i dont know if i will ever be able to get a 6L. Would i be too hindered with a 5L do you think?[/quote]

No 5l is realy strong as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info