{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

Does the damage pen 10% of elemental resists when haven't killed boot enchant affect spectres?
"
"
Furywrath wrote:
Frost sentinells are amazing. i have fairly good gear now, 6l vis mortis, the scourge etc. And i have been stacking those new jewels. But i belive i can do t16 and shaper with frost sents. Have done some t15 corrupted nps.

Which new jewels if you dont mind me asking. Im really loving the frost sentinels.

Not at all. Go look at my char and my tree 😀 i have made acc public
"
ojejku wrote:
I played summoners a lot, just to let you know, all srs/zombies, golems and spectres. I know what I'm talking about. I'm happy for you that you like all the flaws and you don't see a difference with broken spell echo/multistrike. I didn't have such AI issues in last 2x2week races even btw.

Having that said, I wish you nothing than the best with your specter build in abyss league.

I'm not debating whether "you know what you're talking about" or not, I'm just saying that also as someone who played a lot of Summoners for a long time I have a differing experience than you, thus me having an also different opinion than you do.

Ofc I notice the difference, everyone who has played summoners for at least another league prior to this one would. Nowhere have I mentioned there were no differences, but you exaggerated them between the current bugged Solar Guards and the prior version. The only difference is that they used to cast two beams instead of one per cast, thus making them exceptionally good at burst damage before, but spectres overall have significantly higher DPS this league, and even with the bugged Spell Echo they still deal the same DPS on average. So all in all, it is not a "night and day" difference. Still, Yes, it is a critical bug that GGG need to fix asap.
Got my first 6L VisMortis. It remains to determine what spectres to play .. Either solar guards or cannibals ....
on the new gems, "Minions deal x to x additional (element) damage"

Do these work on spell minions like the frost sentinels?

edit:

what are the best stat combinions for the jewel slots?

I'm thinking:

- flat life
- % increase damage if you used a minion skill recently
- minions have increased attack cast spped if you or minions killed recently
- stat filler...es, resists, dex/str/int, etc. ... or maybe that minion deal x to x damage if it works with minion spells / minion % life ...

I wish you good social credit in the scores to come.
Last edited by Snailmail on Dec 13, 2017, 7:22:34 PM
"
Furywrath wrote:
"
"
Furywrath wrote:
Frost sentinells are amazing. i have fairly good gear now, 6l vis mortis, the scourge etc. And i have been stacking those new jewels. But i belive i can do t16 and shaper with frost sents. Have done some t15 corrupted nps.

Which new jewels if you dont mind me asking. Im really loving the frost sentinels.

Not at all. Go look at my char and my tree 😀 i have made acc public

Why no Unending Hunger jewel?
Do you find the damage not worth it or the 50% chance proc?
Last few pages of the thread there has been a lot of discussion about using Frost Sentinels. In the past the reason they often weren't used was the difficulty in getting maps with them so you could spawn higher level versions. Has his issue been resolved? Are some of the new maps able to spawn them, or you stuck with rolling for lunar mods still.
"
vysirez wrote:
Last few pages of the thread there has been a lot of discussion about using Frost Sentinels. In the past the reason they often weren't used was the difficulty in getting maps with them so you could spawn higher level versions. Has his issue been resolved? Are some of the new maps able to spawn them, or you stuck with rolling for lunar mods still.

with the new spectre changes you summon them in lunaris temple, then open whatever map you want (can be any map with any mods), spam desecrate until you see them, then resummon them (the new mobs will be the lowest out of your desecrate gem/raiser spectre gem/map level).

you can use this to bring any mob you want up to the map level (assuming you have desecrate and raise spectre gems at max level).
IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Last edited by Ajaxcandy on Dec 13, 2017, 9:02:07 PM
Picked up my first '6 link' helm, can already see this league is going to be a lot of fun :D

I can't seem to get the Southbound or Zahndethus' cassock to work with animate guardian. Am I doing something wrong? First time using this skill, sorry if a stupid question.
IGN: SpooktacularSpectre

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info