{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
Vakana wrote:
I could just be blind, but is there a link for the finished skill tree? Or at least mid-90 ish? I checked the pastebin but I'm not exactly sure how to use it. Preferably the tree that focuses on life regen over dodge.

It requires using path of building, just use his profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mattc3303/characters

it is H_RaiseThatDonger
Last edited by snwkill on Dec 16, 2017, 11:09:13 AM
Im playing this build lvling as summoner and its beast ( lv 51 now and i kill bosses before they can even react)

I suggest everyone to use Unending hunger jewel , it grants 50% chance for soul eater for your sceptres which mean almost all the time and soul eater is stacking like crazy (specially in abysses).
clear speed is insane and im using kitava heralds ( wonder whats going to happen with soul guards)
Gonna try and craft

spent a few ex worth of chaoses and essence spamming so far with no luck.. :(

Trying to hit +2 minion gem, minion damage gem + minion damage % and flat life, someday maybe..
"
Well stacking 9 cast speed jewels + the Abyss belt seems to make Guardian fights almost as easy as pre-nerfed Vanguards with Solar Guards. Most of them minus Mino melt almost instantly, and Guardians like Chimera switched phase almost right after the instant the Solar Guards started hitting them. And I haven't finished gearing my char yet (missing +1 curse Bloodgrip, decent helmet, scourge, 21 gems).

Granted my build and crappy gear are slightly more DPS oriented than matt's original build. But it seems to work vs endgame bosses just fine.

Do you have any endgame boss vids?
Thanks for your build, altered it to use Poet's Pen(bodyswap+desecrate\etc) and phase run for ez low tier fun, I love it when you can run trough anything on phase run and flask while spectres melt down all apart.

It's totally providing me with some luck, exalted orb at MercLab, jewelers touch on the next day, got Bisco's collar today at uberlab, ez 600c...

Im hoping to see great inventions with new unic shields and necromantic aegis when its gonna work(I mean elemental aegis for example atm wont transfer to your minions, and anyway its just 1k ele shield).

P.S.: At first you was like:
"okay what dis guy recommends for amulet slot..
bisco collar OMEGALUL"
But here we go ;)
Last edited by Zadske on Dec 16, 2017, 9:02:24 PM
"
"
Well stacking 9 cast speed jewels + the Abyss belt seems to make Guardian fights almost as easy as pre-nerfed Vanguards with Solar Guards. Most of them minus Mino melt almost instantly, and Guardians like Chimera switched phase almost right after the instant the Solar Guards started hitting them. And I haven't finished gearing my char yet (missing +1 curse Bloodgrip, decent helmet, scourge, 21 gems).

Granted my build and crappy gear are slightly more DPS oriented than matt's original build. But it seems to work vs endgame bosses just fine.

Sadly no, not with my potato pc at least, but we'll see later.
"
"
"

Sadly no, not with my potato pc at least, but we'll see later.

Ah got it, cuz i'm lost in variations of SG build,some guys runs differnt SG setup, and already have done all endgame content (shaper/elder etc) and i'm looking what setup is better.
"
Ah got it, cuz i'm lost in variations of SG build,some guys runs differnt SG setup, and already have done all endgame content (shaper/elder etc) and i'm looking what setup is better.

Imo, just use whatever suits your playstyle the most, even my build differs from what matt's using in the guide. From what I see so far is that abyss jewels are arguably the strongest upgrade Summoners get this league, and I've been trying to push them as far as I can get (which is why I'm using the Darkness Enthroned 'just because'). The next "big" upgrade is crafting an Elder Bone Helmet (+3 minion gems, socketed minion damamge, inc. minion dmg, immolate, life and resists) and fill it with SRS, but that would require some insane amount of currencies which I can't afford at the moment.

Despite the lack of an actually good gear, I believe I'm doing what I perceive as the most balanced when it comes to DPS and survivability. Using Essence Worm to free up mana for MoM, and stacking cast speed abyss jewels. I've never met any issues running endgame content so far, minus that stupid bugged lightning elder boss which I can't remember the name.
got this enchant from my 1st uberlab, thinking about to respec to MoM and get rid off haste and purity of elements and get essence worm + anger aura.
"
got this enchant from my 1st uberlab, thinking about to respec to MoM and get rid off haste and purity of elements and get essence worm + anger aura.

Haste > Anger

Congratz on the boots tho! Oh and, this thing ...

is completely broken with Victario's Charity. I could pretty much just Shield Charge blindly into everything without worrying about dying in red maps.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Dec 17, 2017, 11:07:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info