{3.2.0} Spectral Gods: [Life Based Spectre/Golem Hybrid Summoner | Clear Speed | End Game Bossing]

"
Funkjoker wrote:
"
"
Besovskii wrote:
Has anyone tested new mobs from a reliquarium as main spectre?

Spoiler
firestorm_base_area_of_effect_+% [-55]
One impact every 0.3 seconds
Base duration is 1.2 seconds
Deals 3 to 5 Physical Damage

Their "fire"storm is not really fire at all, and it's a delayed skill.

It's unbelievable. At first they looked promising but after that info they are no competition for the usual spectres at all. Apart from the fact that they use two different damage types for whatever reason :rolleyes:.

A shame there are no viable non-fire spectres. And no, blue painted Flame Sentinels aren't proper alternatives.

Yeah, I was excited the first time I looked at them, then I actually tried having them as Spectres and they feel awful so looked it up on poedb, and found out immediately why.

"
Moksu wrote:
Anyone tested uber atziri/shaper with this build in abyss?

Tested all guardians and they have been easy. I assume shaper would need tukohamas?

I can't say I have yet, but I've seen others and friends done it without an issue. I'm too lazy to buy/farm for the keys because I believe he's not listed as an endgame challenge this league. But generally, I always feel that modded Guardians are usually harder than Shaper, since once you know what to do, he's mostly a DPS check boss in which the new Solar Guards have no issue with.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Dec 18, 2017, 9:24:30 AM
Build is fine so far in mapping.
When i tried to kill elder in T10 i failed killing him, couldn't tank enough hits.
i have 5.2K hp right now
what else should i buy in order to get more tanky?
"
Funkjoker wrote:

Why do you assume that?

Sorry for my assumption.. It's just shaper got lots of degen going on.. + spectres could easily die in the ball phase.

and atziri got trio what will wreck your spectres with physical dmg + atziri got mirror clone.
"
itaizilca wrote:
When i tried to kill elder in T10 i failed killing him, couldn't tank enough hits.
i have 5.2K hp right now

If you have issues with tanking (al thou this build is not designed for your character to just face tank). Drop Necromantic Aegis for a decent shield and use bone offering. This will increase your effective hp pool.

---

Build update:

Updated trees.
Working on a new PoB.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon
"
mattc3303 wrote:
"
itaizilca wrote:
i have 5.2K hp right now

If you have issues with tanking (al thou this build is not designed for your character to just face tank). Drop Necromantic Aegis for a decent shield and use bone offering. This will increase your effective hp pool.

---

Build update:

Updated trees.
Working on a new PoB.

yea i know i usually dont face tank a thing but the elder , he got those puddles in the map and then another skill which is basiclly unavoidable.
Maybe im just a newb :O
you remember that life regen build i made up and you helped me with/ 2k life regen in ideal situations... with new bloodbond chest we hit 7.8k life 8k+ plus life regen per sec and more dps on specters but we lose 1 specter so yea overall less dps
but the life regen possibilities seem crazy either using a potion to trigger the 50% regen pantheon or blood rage or going rf summoner or vaal rf summoner or some other mechaninc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYqxKPPnZbc

so basically eating one corpse is gonna give you 7% base life regen since its a multiplier not an increase so i simulated basically ideal situations in pob with 1 corpse on my character from last league... here's what it looks like

https://pastebin.com/Cs8zJpHr

keep in mind this is 1 corpse
Last edited by khawk3lite on Dec 18, 2017, 2:42:45 PM
"
SonOfANut wrote:
I can't seem to get the Southbound or Zahndethus' cassock to work with animate guardian. Am I doing something wrong? First time using this skill, sorry if a stupid question.

Remember about dis gem parameter "Can use Items requiring up to Level (33-100)"
"
itaizilca wrote:
"
mattc3303 wrote:
"
itaizilca wrote:
i have 5.2K hp right now

---

Build update:

Updated trees.
Working on a new PoB.

yea i know i usually dont face tank a thing but the elder , he got those puddles in the map and then another skill which is basiclly unavoidable.
Maybe im just a newb :O

All Elder skills are avoidable, it's just sometimes it's really hard to see them because of the awful transparent white-grey colors.

I sometimes tank the white AoE even his slam just fine up to yellow Elder (you'll die instantly in red). Ever since I grabbed MoM + Aylardex, I don't recall ever dying at all to endgame bosses, though I had to be a bit careful on fights that gives me no power charges. I have around 8.5k EHP (5.1k life + 1k es + 1.7k mana + 40% MoM) and 350 LPS regen. 40% MoM is just crazy good (well technically it's 34 but w/e). I could even walk through most Lab traps like they weren't there if I wanted to. Pretty sure I can just facetank most burst damage if I use Bones of Ullr with 2% regen enchant. Gonna buy one later for science :)

And I didn't sacrifice any Spectre DPS to gain it, well apart from getting some resists on the jewels because I can't for the life of me craft my Elder Bone Helmet.
Last edited by ultimatecat on Dec 19, 2017, 1:46:22 AM
Killed the elder T10 , this time he couldnt even touch me ( removed MoM and got more hp + bloodgrip)
I got 5.6k hp and 800 energy shield that makes me very tanky.
So far i did all content except guardians and shaper.
Thx for the build !
Last edited by itaizilca on Dec 19, 2017, 4:51:29 AM
Thanks for the guide

I know it's already late on the league

But I was able to kill shaper with this build

Thanks!

ps. don't bring Animate Guardian

Not sure if i would do Atziri tho
Last edited by Moksu on Dec 19, 2017, 6:21:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type