Open Beta Supporter Packs

Is it possible to purchase more than one pack?
I'd like to get all the effects/rhoas, but 12k is a bit of a stretch for me, I could pretty safely do one each of the others over time though!
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
12,500$? holy shit. I wonder how many of those will be sold :O
Nothing's more annoying than people who post their OWN gear on SELLING forums. NO-ONE is going to find you upgrades!
"
Redblade wrote:
Assuming I could upgrade to a larger package down the line if I get a smaller now?

yes you can buy a smaller pack, then upgrade to another, you will get the differential amount of points between the packs so if one gives 200 and the next gives 300, you get 100.

rince and repeat i guess.
I play games... shocked, i know.
"
Chris wrote:
"
iamacyborg wrote:
My poor bank account :(

I love you.

It's a mutual feeling <3
DAMN YOU....DAMN YOU, Why did you have to release such good things in the supporter packs!!
"
burgundy wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Assuming I could upgrade to a larger package down the line if I get a smaller now?

yes you can buy a smaller pack, then upgrade to another, you will get the differential amount of points between the packs so if one gives 200 and the next gives 300, you get 100.

How would one do this? :P
email support, I assume?
Ign: Elestrasza(Anarchy)/YoloSparkler(Standard)
"
Jutkuttaja wrote:
12,500$? holy shit. I wonder how many of those will be sold :O

My guess is 5 until the end of the year.
"
I'd like to get all the effects/rhoas, but 12k is a bit of a stretch for me, I could pretty safely do one each of the others over time though!

yes you should be able to buy the smallest pack and then go up in the packs and get each specific effect or pet but it may also be that the new effect replaces the other too.

hopefully not replacing but adding.
I play games... shocked, i know.
"
"
burgundy wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

How would one do this? :P
email support, I assume?

Yep, email support.
"

Yes, you can definitely purchase all of the others. Thanks!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info