Open Beta Supporter Packs

You guys should had included a 3 day trip to GGG HQ with the $12500 pack, for those that do not live in NZ. Other than that, that is one crazy supporter pack. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Chris;

Ruler of Wraeclast Pack only grants 11000 points, same as the Eternal Pack. I think you're missing a 0.
IRON MAN
Someone lend me 1500$, there is a flying glowing bird waiting for me...
Ruler of Wraeclast Pack

Not trying to bitch, but the one who donates that much money, should get unlimited vanity items for life, not 11k points.
Also - if I want to donate $50 for ~500 points, I now can't. The only option is a Regal Pack which is over 100 less points.
IRON MAN
Are you trying to get another thousand dollars out of me?
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
nvm
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 7, 2013, 8:58:15 AM
They look real nice, I just wish you had something between $270 and $1500. I would probably do something in between, but that's a pretty damn big jump =P. I like the baby rhoas, tho some cool effects like the kiwis got on lower tiers could have been cool, but it is nice to keep them different. Not sure how I actually feel about the flying one tho... but the extra 500 on that one from the old diamond pack is a little too much for me atm. Also the design your own monster and related ideas from the biggest pack are pretty freaking awesome.
"
Tornspirit wrote:
For people who have purchased points standalone when open beta released, or spent them on items such as the $1000 custom unique without the knowledge that these packs were going to release, is there going to be any reimbursement for them?

I personally haven't spent anything since closed beta, but I am very tempted to now. It'd just be slightly off if those who have supported the game without these benefits to be left behind.

The $1000 custom unique purchasers get a free Exalted pack and are able to upgrade to an Eternal pack for $500.

In a few days we will hopefully have support for upgrading from "Point Packs" to these new packs.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Ugh i really want the 270 dollar package xD
Until when are you able to buy them?
Cause i cant afford it right now...
Playing since 0.9.2g

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info