Open Beta Supporter Packs

Assuming I could upgrade to a larger package down the line if I get a smaller now?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
My poor bank account :(
"
Chris wrote:
"
Dreggon wrote:
1. Can I display my OB and CB titles at the same time?
2. Can I have two pets out at the same time? Kiwi, and rhoa?

The titles do display at the same time! I need to make that clear on the page!

You can still only have one pet out at a time, for now.

They do display at the same time!!!!
Made money in D3 AH year ago and donated them to POE - awesome!

The Q
ign:Qvaza
"
Dreggon wrote:
Chris;

Ruler of Wraeclast Pack only grants 11000 points, same as the Eternal Pack. I think you're missing a 0.

We have given it the contents of the Eternal Pack but haven't included any extra points because custom monster creation is massively expensive (far more so than the $12,500 covers).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Took you guys long enough:P now we just need supporter packs similar to subscriptions xD

I just have one question: when will J!NX have POE merchandise available?
"
qvaza wrote:

They do display at the same time!!!!

I would suggest for the vertical gap between titles to be very slightly smaller.
"
iamacyborg wrote:
My poor bank account :(

I love you.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I will happily consider another $ support as soon as you announce the exact date of shifting development focus on solving performance and stability issues. Not a day sooner.
No pressure on Jazzo. :-)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
If I win the lotto 12.5k pack, and here ... we ... go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info