Open Beta Supporter Packs

The regal weapon effect is very cool, thx GGG :)
"
Bhaya wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I was suggesting he can probably do it without paying any extra. It'd be exactly the same as if he saved up the money and purchased it today, except he got the points earlier. We're not 100% able to commit to this plan yet but we're trying to get it in.

Please bear with me, Chris, as I am still confused and would like you to make it completely clear to me.

Example:

I have spent 50$ on tabs and effects last months. Will I be able to get Regal SP for free, or I have to spend another 50$.

Thank you for your patience, Chris.

Basically what I'm wanting is as follows (and this isn't guaranteed yet):

A few weeks ago, you spent $50 to buy a 500 point pack. You have say 200 points left.
You want to instead have purchased a $50 regal pack, which would come with 350 points.
Because you have 400 spare, we can just deduct 150 points from your total, which leaves you with 50. That's exactly the same as if you had purchased a regal pack.

"
sYkoDe4d wrote:
when you design a new monster could you even design a new spell/attack for them?

Yes, they have to do something interesting of course :)

"
knac84 wrote:
Hi there,

Probably has been answered already but, are the packs 'upgradable' like in CB? Would like to buy one of the high packs but I'm too financially constrained right now to be able to justify a big expense, however I may be able in a couple months (hopefully before OB ends).

Yes, we're working on the details of that. Should be early next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Eternal pack makes it sound like avatar and everything else in there is worth only $400. I think they're worth more!
Hi Chris! Can you convert certain digital portions of the open beta supporter packs into points instead? Say the pets and the weapon effects? Its similar to your offer of 50points rather than the soundtrack in the 30$ supporter pack.
We're going to need to have a way to purchase microtransaction items for other players soon, I'm sitting almost 11k points and need more things to purchase! Would like to donate a few points to certain people.
Nice work, thanks GGG ;D
The flying rhoa was too hard to resist!

From the Ruler of Wraeclast pack:

"
The Ruler of Wraeclast, the most esteemed of all supporters, gets to design their own in-game monster! Bend nature to your will, shape its denizens in your image. It's entirely up to you.

Hmm...I hope the bolded bit is just worded poorly and there'll be limits to what can be done.

"
Ezekiel_ wrote:
Yes, a Pack where Chris is personally playing your HC-Char to Level 100, while You are watching him with Foods & Drinks live @ GGG-Office. And YOu get a ex´clusive small Chris-Pet ;)

Too much info, haha. Think you could make it to level 100 Chris?
Do you have any info on the Chaos Orb keychain? How large is it? And is it roughly spherical or does it have a flat back?
"
Jarchan wrote:
The flying rhoa was too hard to resist!

From the Ruler of Wraeclast pack:

"
The Ruler of Wraeclast, the most esteemed of all supporters, gets to design their own in-game monster! Bend nature to your will, shape its denizens in your image. It's entirely up to you.

Hmm...I hope the bolded bit is just worded poorly and there'll be limits to what can be done.

I think you can design what you want, but it will go through the "normal" balancing process. So don't expect too crazy things.
post bug.
Last edited by Septile on Jun 7, 2013, 6:33:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info