Open Beta Supporter Packs

What I missed, when I saw the new supporter packs:

There is no more chance for the old 50$ packs where you got only points and nothing else.

Dear GGG your new supporter packs are very nice, but I am ways too old for the physical stuff and to say the truth, not interested in t-shirts and so on...I would never hang a PoE map at my walls and won´t show myself in public with a PoE t-shirt. Sorry,please don´t take this as offensive, I really like the game you gave us, but I am elder person with different mentality about fanstuff :))

Still I would like to donate to the game and my first choice was the 50$ pack when you got sth. like 516 points plus the 10§ pack, because these two together make nearly correctly 50€ paysafecard.

To take the 20$ pack is somehow dissatisfying, because laborious if you want to buy sth. like 60$. Plus more expensive than before.

Do we get the former possibilities back or is it gone forever?
I chipped in $50 every month since open beta. Now that options is gone..
I've done $40 during open beta so far, does this get me the $30 pack?

Edit:(Nevermind, got my answer with a little back tracking :D)
Last edited by Werruraz on Jun 7, 2013, 6:40:30 AM
Hopefully we get some interesting monsters from this
Annnnd Charan has already gone and spent 12 grand.

What the fucking fuck dude. Do you hoard money away from the ebil gobermints?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
"
Chris wrote:
"
Bhaya wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I was suggesting he can probably do it without paying any extra. It'd be exactly the same as if he saved up the money and purchased it today, except he got the points earlier. We're not 100% able to commit to this plan yet but we're trying to get it in.

Please bear with me, Chris, as I am still confused and would like you to make it completely clear to me.

Example:

I have spent 50$ on tabs and effects last months. Will I be able to get Regal SP for free, or I have to spend another 50$.

Thank you for your patience, Chris.

Basically what I'm wanting is as follows (and this isn't guaranteed yet):

A few weeks ago, you spent $50 to buy a 500 point pack. You have say 200 points left.
You want to instead have purchased a $50 regal pack, which would come with 350 points.
Because you have 400 spare, we can just deduct 150 points from your total, which leaves you with 50. That's exactly the same as if you had purchased a regal pack.

We are getting closer, Chris. Almost there... ;) Does that mean, that if I spent 50$ but I have zero points left on my account, you will still give me the content of a Regal Pack meaning effect, pet, title but without any points? If that is the case, then I will finally shut up and feel happy instead. :)
Last edited by Bhaya on Jun 7, 2013, 6:46:31 AM
GODDAMN.. Now i have to work overtime again all summer just to get my flying rhoa.. lets hope i get it in the next 2 months.

DAMN YOU CHRIS!
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
those supporter packs are a slap in the face for the closed beta supporters .. just sayin ...
Live Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/menthur
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CMenthur
"
exorzist wrote:
those supporter packs are a slap in the face for the closed beta supporters .. just sayin ...

its ok you dont have to explain that at all we all know what you mean..
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
So.....can we get supporter status if we bought
Like $50 or more from the shop?
If you can't control it, STOP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info