Open Beta Supporter Packs

Ok, even though...

* I'm saving a house deposit in real life
* I haven't got my CB avatar yet (at least, not the final version :P )
* At the rate I play, I may never see my unique map

... I'm going to try save for the Eternal Supporter pack!

Damn you GGG but bless you also!

I have a nagging feeling I won't be able to justify it but right now I'm keeping my hopes up. Really want that flying rhoa pet!

[Edit: got Regal for the time being - going to keep it for the weapon effect].
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013
Last edited by obadonke on Jun 7, 2013, 1:29:33 PM
I will surely upgrade my point pack to something "bigger" when you give us the option.
Thanks Chris , GGG, for your game , patches , packs and whatnot .
You rock.
"
Septile wrote:

500 Points
3 Closed Beta Keys
Bronze Supporter Forum Title
Digital Soundtrack Download
In-Game Bronze Kiwi pet

So a kiwi with red feathers on it, the soundtrack, and a supporter title, as well as some closed beta access keys.

350 Points
Regal Supporter forum title
Extended Digital Soundtrack Download
Regal Weapon Effect
Regal Rhoa Pet
Baby Rhoa Pet

2 pets, one of them being an armored little rhoa, and a regal weapon effect. The regal weapon effect alone would make up the $15(150 point) difference in the pack, the supporter packs are pretty good deals if you actually look at what you're getting instead of just the number of points, you not wanting the stuff in the pack isn't something that can be accounted for.

Weapon effects are worth different things to different people. I get to make my weapon a different colour -- ...yaaaaaaay...

Or I could get anything else from the store with the 150 points that I would save. The CB packs didn't have this problem - you were paying $1 per 10 points, and everything else was a bonus. You chose how much to give, and you chose what you bought with your points. Now it feels like they're being spent for me.
IRON MAN
Well, Exalted it for the time being. The jump to Eternal is a big too high for me at the moment but maybe someday i have enough together to upgrade.

I am still angry with myself that I missed my chance to upgrade to Silver before CB ended :(
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Wisdom wrote:
Well, it looks like he already bought 1.

http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CharanJaydemyr

Too bad he is on probation =P

So great he did :) ... he now really rules :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Last edited by Ezekiel_ on Jun 7, 2013, 6:00:03 AM
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Septile wrote:

500 Points
3 Closed Beta Keys
Bronze Supporter Forum Title
Digital Soundtrack Download
In-Game Bronze Kiwi pet

So a kiwi with red feathers on it, the soundtrack, and a supporter title, as well as some closed beta access keys.

350 Points
Regal Supporter forum title
Extended Digital Soundtrack Download
Regal Weapon Effect
Regal Rhoa Pet
Baby Rhoa Pet

2 pets, one of them being an armored little rhoa, and a regal weapon effect. The regal weapon effect alone would make up the $15(150 point) difference in the pack, the supporter packs are pretty good deals if you actually look at what you're getting instead of just the number of points, you not wanting the stuff in the pack isn't something that can be accounted for.

Weapon effects are worth different things to different people. I get to make my weapon a different colour -- ...yaaaaaaay...

Or I could get anything else from the store with the 150 points that I would save. The CB packs didn't have this problem - you were paying $1 per 10 points, and everything else was a bonus. You chose how much to give, and you chose what you bought with your points. Now it feels like they're being spent for me.

Please, go quit the game and never come back. I really can't stand your whining anymore.

Chris already said CB supporter got more for their money because the game was in a less complete state. So shut the hell up and go somewhere else. PLEASE
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Chris wrote:

I was suggesting he can probably do it without paying any extra. It'd be exactly the same as if he saved up the money and purchased it today, except he got the points earlier. We're not 100% able to commit to this plan yet but we're trying to get it in.

This please. Donated $50 last week, have 421 points stored and I want an exalted pack. :)
Last edited by gmitch2310 on Jun 7, 2013, 6:02:13 AM
Hey any chance that you will do something for dual wielding with regards to the weapon effects? Such that you do not have to purchase the same pack twice, like all my previous weapon effects? This is a make or break for me, this time around, would love the courtesy sign.
"
Ozgwald wrote:
Hey any chance that you will do something for dual wielding with regards to the weapon effects? Such that you do not have to purchase the same pack twice, like all my previous weapon effects? This is a make or break for me, this time around, would love the courtesy sign.

Have to agree on this one, the packs really should contain 2x effect to support dual wield.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
A $150.000 Pack is still missing^^

Yes, a Pack where Chris is personally playing your HC-Char to Level 100, while You are watching him with Foods & Drinks live @ GGG-Office. And You get a exclusive small Chris-InGame-Pet ;)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Last edited by Ezekiel_ on Jun 7, 2013, 6:14:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info