0.11.0 Patch Notes

"
gilo71 wrote:
I hope they fix difficulty level - the game is so tough!!! Asspacialy 3 act....

Honestly that is my only concern here, i like my games to not be about face rolling. I sure hope this fix won't turn poe into a walk in the park. They can do whatever with default, but hardcore should be difficult, but i guess the 2 new leagues show GGG understand this well.
"
Halagaz wrote:
"
gilo71 wrote:
I hope they fix difficulty level - the game is so tough!!! Asspacialy 3 act....

Honestly that is my only concern here, i like my games to not be about face rolling. I sure hope this fix won't turn poe into a walk in the park. They can do whatever with default, but hardcore should be difficult, but i guess the 2 new leagues show GGG understand this well.

But my concern is: They cater to hardcore players like You are, who want their games hard and therefore stressful.
I and many others, who really like PoE, would rather see a change (maybe a new league, as I said before) that is easier, for us to play when tired after work without dying at the first not optimal klick in almost every area.

They should not change the existing game for this. Just create a new league, no other fixes needed. Even no need to do upkeep and nerfing there. No hobby player like me cares if a build is broken. We will probably never find it in the first place ;-)
Great patch, gotta deal with nerfs. Thanks GGG
Last edited by Pekoni on Jun 4, 2013, 4:05:07 AM
Hi, 5 June NZ timing means 12am 5 June NZ time or? What is the exact roll out?
ign: CTwarrior
Location in Singapore GMT+8. Working 8-8pm, available after that.
I will respond to every single PM. Balls to those who do not!
"
They should not change the existing game for this. Just create a new league, no other fixes needed. Even no need to do upkeep and nerfing there. No hobby player like me cares if a build is broken. We will probably never find it in the first place ;-)

+1
Fargali: "And for those who wants more death penalty just go out and die a second time"
"
t_golgari wrote:

+1
cherubinFR/toutengrace
Last edited by cherubin31 on Jun 4, 2013, 5:24:48 AM
i'm a casual player and made it to lvl 64 hc and then died :) it isn't hard, you just need a good build, and need to know when to back off.
前排瓜子小板凳 ~~~
"
15532725 wrote:
前排瓜子小板凳 ~~~

google translate says "Front seeds small bench ~ ~ ~"?
it's either google or you...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info