0.11.0 Patch Notes

The art progression for helmets u showed recently.. is it somehow included in this patch?

If not, could u tell us something more about incoming changes on that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IGN: Oxflar
Last edited by jldg on Jun 3, 2013, 11:42:21 AM
Awesome!

A bit disappointed though that flat physical damage from gear still doesn't scale off physical damage passives. No matter how hard nodes are buffed, Pillar of the Caged God will still be broken until that change happens (which was confirmed by Mark).

I'll have to wait more it seems!
"
Falcord wrote:
Awesome!

A bit disappointed though that flat physical damage from gear still doesn't scale off physical damage passives. No matter how hard nodes are buffed, Pillar of the Caged God will still be broken until that change happens (which was confirmed by Mark).

what is the hold up with fixing this?
"
Drahken wrote:
"
Falcord wrote:
Awesome!

My guess: Facebreakers, Lioneyes, and other high +% physical damage unique weapons (and even rares). Putting in the code to allow this means a massive overhaul in the way physical damage is calculated. Likely the bonuses would then have to change from +25~45 as the highest mod to something like +9~17 as the highest. So unless they make that effect item-specific to the Pillar of the Caged God, I don't foresee this coming for months.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
I'll smash your nose with 20 Alterations before I'll sell them for 1 lousy Chaos. 16:1. No questions.
"
Shippal wrote:
"
Drahken wrote:
"
Falcord wrote:
Awesome!

My guess: Facebreakers, Lioneyes, and other high +% physical damage unique weapons (and even rares). Putting in the code to allow this means a massive overhaul in the way physical damage is calculated. Likely the bonuses would then have to change from +25~45 as the highest mod to something like +9~17 as the highest. So unless they make that effect item-specific to the Pillar of the Caged God, I don't foresee this coming for months.
doesn't elemental damage already have huge flat damage gear that the elemental passives work with?
is it possible to have a sneak peak at the new skill tree?
IGN: AlCohonez, GhengizCohen
Last edited by piotras on Jun 3, 2013, 2:05:36 PM
Cruel bandit quest rewards: changed to 18% Physical Damage for Oak and 8% Attack Speed for Kraityn.

Is this retroactive for existing characters who picked one of the two?
Last edited by Machmax on Jun 3, 2013, 2:14:42 PM
Aha - when this patch will be ? I sill have older version of the game...
Last edited by gilo71 on Jun 3, 2013, 2:15:48 PM
"
piotras wrote:

Afaik no, the skill tree on the homepage gets it's data from the live servers, so it will only be updated once we can already see it ourselves in the game.
"
gilo71 wrote:
Aha - when this patch will be ? I sill have older version of the game...

As stated in the previous news about Patch 0.11.0:
"
Chris wrote:
[...]We'll be deploying 0.11.0 on Wednesday, June 5 (NZ time).[...]
"
piotras wrote:

Yeah that'd be nice. Some of us have a bit of homework to do when this patch is released...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info